Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you were pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
What was the best or worst memory?

My worst memory was the day I saw my first stretch mark. i had made it all the way to 8 months with no stretch marks and there it was a shiny line on my belly. I freaked out by the end of the week there were several 😔

My best memory would have to be that my s/o was always there.Every DR appointment, He timed down my contractions with me for 3 days straight. He had a little note pad to figure out how close they were getting. I don't know how I could have done it without him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Best: craving ginger ale.

Worst: miscarrying.

krystyneh
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:57 AM
My worst memory was having my husband (who was just my fiancé at the time) leave me (he came back on our daughter's first birthday and she's now 5). He's now an over the road truck driver so we see him for a few days every 1-2 weeks and I just found out I'm pregnant again two days ago. I'm nervous but his parents would kick his ass if he did anything this time.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:57 AM

probably the 9 months of morning sickness. obviously didn't learn the first time as I have successfully done it 2 more times and am cooking baby #4

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:57 AM

During my first pregnancy my worst memory is crying like a baby when my big brother yelled at me.  I was very emotional and everything made me cry but that was the worst.  I cried so hard I couldn't breath.  The best was seeing her ultrasound the first time, amazing.  With my second pregnancy my worst memory is of waiting for the doc to come in and do amnio. I was terrified.  The best was getting a 3d ultrasound.  I didn't get one with my DD(first pregnancy) so it was a pretty cool thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 AM
The best? Seeing my son's heartbeat on my first sono.

The worst? The day I found out I was 3cm dilated at 26 weeks and my bag was bulging out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 AM

Best was feeling each baby really kick hard for the first time.

Worst for the first was when the induction failed and I knew surgery was coming.

Worst for this one? Has not happened yet, she still has four months left until she is supposed to arrive.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Best memory: feeling dd move for the first time on valentines day

Worst memory: throwing up and shitting on myself at the sametime
lovehimforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Best: hearing his heart beat for the very first time.

Worst: feeling like and telling everyone that I was going to die during labor and it actually happening.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fatal_Frost
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Best was finding out at 18wks that our 'just one more baby' was actually just two more... worst was hormones and heartburn and wanting to eat everything under the sun
kzuehlk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:04 AM
The best with this one was waking up to SO complaining that the baby spent all night kicking him in the back. About time he knows how I feel! I do have some pretty awesome stretch marks though. They're on both sides of my belly and look like Wolvarine from Xmen scratched my belly.

The worst was the morning sickness. My hairs started to fall out due to malnutrition
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)