Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

When you were pregnant

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
What was the best or worst memory?

My worst memory was the day I saw my first stretch mark. i had made it all the way to 8 months with no stretch marks and there it was a shiny line on my belly. I freaked out by the end of the week there were several 😔

My best memory would have to be that my s/o was always there.Every DR appointment, He timed down my contractions with me for 3 days straight. He had a little note pad to figure out how close they were getting. I don't know how I could have done it without him.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Replies (41-43):
jackieb2811
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:08 PM

With my twins the best part was the first time I felt them kick! Worst was the stretch marks lol!

Second pregnancy was finding out and the worst was loosing it :-(

Third pregnancy again finding out and all the love and support my SO gives me and how involved he is! Worst was having the flu this past weekend I was really worried about the baby.

cmaywill109
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Best: feeling my dd and now my ds move.

Worst: with my first pregnancy- the doctor saying "I'm sorry but your baby doesn't have a heartbeat." 2nd pg- throwing up so much I lost 35lbs and being put on bed rest. 3rd- cerclage and having 5 kidney stones.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Best: feeling him kick for the first time and then seeing his face on an U/S at 33wks...clear as day going "nom nom nom" on his hand (not even 3D)

Worst: the 3hr GD test...and having the epidural fail 5 times during labor and FEELING the 4 episiotomies the doc gave me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN