Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cannot...... compute..... anymore..... need..... rest......

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM
  • 0 Replies

OMG my brain hurts, it is on information overload right now! I cannot get anymore information into my brain tonight. I just can't. My head is spinning so fast!!!

I know entirely WAY too much information on Camera Obscure, Daguerreotypes and Talbotypes, thank you to the first half of chapter one in my Art History textbook: History of Photography II. lol. Whoa.... Yeah, that's enough History homework for one night. I love history, one of my favorite subjects, however the professor is running this class like my high school Chemistry teacher Mrs Thompson who made us MEMORIZE every single element on the table of elements including their atomic weights, numbers, structures, etc. Ask me now if I remember any of it.......... well, ask me.................................................... Nope. lol. I can probably try and identify elements given their abbreviations, however, that is pretty much all I retained. Not even "day two" of class and I've got a mile high stack of homework for this class. However, I'm throwing in the towel for the night and I'm going to bed! Good night all.

PS: THANK GOD for index cards and color coordinating them with my notes and the book! I will pass this class, I will pass this class, I will pass this class!

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)