Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have no money and my dog won't stop vomiting help!!!!'

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
My rotator has had diarhea and won't stop vomiting. One of the times he pooped which was normal he has blood mucous come out of his rectum. This was a little bit of fresh blood. I don't have any money until Friday. Someone please help. I don't need to be bashed . Dh is working and I can't get a job anywhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Bump
Sj218
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:32 AM
I know you can feed a dog steamed white rice and meat baby food mixed together when they have a sick tummy, but your dog sound more sick than that. Wish I knew more to help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
horseap
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:34 AM

Has he had all his shots?  Could he have ate/drank anything that could have poisoned him?

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Gizmo got sick from eating canned dog food and did that.

They told me to give her pepto bismol.

VintageWife
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Google some sort of vet line's number and call and ask for advice. Tell them you plan on taking him in but can't tonight and what can you do for now to ease his pain.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:37 AM
My dog had all his shots. I gave my dog pupperooni as a treat and he's been throwing it up. My friend gave him a slice of pizza last night. I shoulda said no but didn't think about it.

Quoting horseap:

Has he had all his shots?  Could he have ate/drank anything that could have poisoned him?

PepperWillow
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:37 AM

Feed the dog canned pumpkin

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Most vets will work with you on a payment plan. Call around in the morning and see if you can get some help. ((Hugs)) good luck :-(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Iยดd call the vet and ask if they will see your dog and if you can pay them on Friday. Some vets will do that. Unless you are on very good terms with your vet and ask them for Sucralfate. I think I paid $12 for 20 pills.  That might help with the vomiting and the diarrhea. 

horseap
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM

No grapes or raisins by any chance?

Quoting Anonymous:

My dog had all his shots. I gave my dog pupperooni as a treat and he's been throwing it up. My friend gave him a slice of pizza last night. I shoulda said no but didn't think about it.

Quoting horseap:

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN