Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Rape story.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I'm not trying to get sympathy or anything. I just want to say , I am at peace now. So, here it goes. I lived in Newportnews Va. at the time. In a not so good apartment complex. Alot of crime, drugs, and criminals lived there. One night I was hanging out with my guy friend. We were just friends. Nothing more. We were at his house. More and more people started coming over. (all guys) We were all hanging out,laughing, joking just having fun. Next thing I know, I wake up on the couc, it's dark and everyone is gone. My "friend" took my hand and led me to his room. I thought he was going to let me sleep in his bed to bemor comfortable. I was so out of it though. So I get in his room and pass out in the bed instantly. When he would talk his voice would echo. I woke up with my pants off. I was layingon my stomach and being penetrated. Then.. I see anthr guy firend in the room. He tries to put his penisin my mouth. I managed to swing at him but was very slow and didn't hit him. Then  heard THAT friend tell the other friend "dude she dnt know what she doing." Other friend says "yes she does" all this is happening and my body become weak and I passed out. I woke up the next day on his couch. It was like 2pm. He woke me up and handed me my earring that must have fallen out. I just left and cried while walking home. Makeup smeared.. then button y my jans was ripped off (I do also remember at one point trying to put my jeans on. Only to have them rippedo outta my hand during the rape. I will admit..Iwas very drunk. But the friend who raped me was a drug deale..and I think he put something in my drink. I told my ex bf who I was still really good friends with about it. He didn't believe me. The other friend who was there... said he agrees I was raped.. buhe did NOTHING TO HELP ME. So, only my husband knows about it.  The friend who raped me eneded up shooting my ex (I dont know why) and then going on the run. So yeah... thats my story.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:27 AM
wow i am so sorry...i have been raped also...a few different times. it was horrible. how long ago did that happen?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:28 AM

Quoting stickyfingers:

wow i am so sorry...i have been raped also...a few different times. it was horrible. how long ago did that happen?

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 AM
not very long ago...did you get counseling?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KeriAZ
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 AM
So sorry. That's horrible.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:34 AM

No, I didn't. I probaly should have though. I am at peace now. I am over it. I don't get emotional about it anymore. I met my husband shortly after, and he has really helped me heal just by loving me the way I deserved to be loved.

Quoting stickyfingers:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:36 AM
1 mom liked this
A few diff times?!

Quoting stickyfingers:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:39 AM
I've been raped back in high school... :/
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:40 AM
yes...when i was a teenager by two different men and then by a man i was seeing as an adult. that one was the worst...he hurt me so bad...i had a problem walking the next day. i was too trusting.

Quoting Anonymous:

A few diff times?!

Quoting stickyfingers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:41 AM
good for you hun...sounds like you have a great guy!

Quoting Anonymous:

No, I didn't. I probaly should have though. I am at peace now. I am over it. I don't get emotional about it anymore. I met my husband shortly after, and he has really helped me heal just by loving me the way I deserved to be loved.

Quoting stickyfingers:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting stickyfingers:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:47 AM

The child molestation is not the subject here, so I will talk about the rape when I was 34.

I went out for my birthday. I drank one drink but got sick, so though I stayed at the club 2 more hours with my friends, I did not drink anymore.

I finally left and I drove a cab at the time. I called my dispatcher to let him know I was in my car and out of service.

He responded that he had a call at the club I was at that he could not get. I picked up the guy and took him out to fort benning.

I dropped at the eclub and he asked me to pick up another passenger. So I find my passenger. He is drunk as hell but won't go back to sand hill. He wants me to take him to a motel.

I get him to the motel and they have to come outside to get the info to get him a room. He is too drunk to get out.

Well, we sat in my car about 20 minutes but I was ready to go. I got him out and got him to his room and he was suddenly as sober as I was,

He pulled me into the room and that is where it happened. Afterwards, he sat on a chair smoking a cigarette watching me.

He was looking for his lighter and I bolted for the door. I got out and he came down the steps and jumped back into my car and wanted me to take him to sand hill.

I picked up my  mic and called in a flag. When I put it back down, I locked it open. My dispatcher could hear everything. 

I refused to take him back to base(sand hill is rather dark and desolate at night and mostly wooded).

I put him out and called for help.

Because I was a cabdriver and he was a soldier, he was more credible, although, when he raced out, he left a 300 dollar jacket and left a cigarette burning in the ashtray.(it was nothing but ashes)

They found a bloody condom in the trashcan. I don't remember him putting on a condom but it was my DNA on the condom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)