Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have no title for this

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
When will I stop feeling low? When will weight and looks not be the only thing consuming mind because I think all especially judge me on it! And why can't I just be happy!? I have beautiful healthy kids just got married six months and and bout a home two months ago! What is wrong with me! I feel defected and should be recalled!!! Very very dramatic! But hey I'm venting and for months I've felt weird please have at the least compassion! Idk what I'm looking for! Just a vent place no family to read Im guessing! I wish I could be fixed! I really do feel like a broken toy :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:36 AM
Sounds like depression. Have you talked to your doctor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:39 AM
Depressed much? You know your bodies chemistry has completely changed after having kiddos. Hormones could be outta WAC too. Progesterone cream is what helped me and meds.... Cheer up. It's not you!!!
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:40 AM

I am with grumpy. It sounds like depression. I would definitely talk with a doctor. A doctor can refer you to a psychiatrist/psychologist. There isn't anything wrong with getting help.

This isn't to say you shouldn't vent or anything. I do hope you have some good friends to lean on ...but it seems more than anyone can do. You sound so depressed. My heart aches for you.

You are not broken.You are just really sad.

You are the right person for those kids of yours and someone saw something in you and asked you to marry them.

I hope you find peace

melissa916
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:40 AM
I'm so sorry, I've been there. You definitely sound depressed. Pm me if you want to, maybe I can lend a shoulder.
GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:52 AM

so fix yourself. Go to a dr, mental health clinic, ect. Start trial and error at home. There are things like exercise, diet, and light therapy to help depression. Mostly you'll probably just have to learn to love yourself which no one can really help you with but you from what I have found. Didyou start new medications or have a negative life event or something that reminded you of one? try and track your triggers - things that make it suddenly or gradually worse or what times of days it peaks or what youre doing when suddenly you think im fat and ugly, just track every detail on paper for both you and the dr. sit down and look at it like a formula and develop a plan of action to solve it. find faith, or peace or love, whatever it is you need.

Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Sorry for typos! I just typed on my phone frantically to vent so I didn't embarrass myself on Facebook with ppl I know! Sad I know to vent personal stuff to strangers but oh well it's an outlet. Btw I'm in another transition with my meds :( which means I AM seeing a doc! I just wanted to vent!.... That's all. No pity part here just need to say stupid shit and not bottle it up
Earth_Mama90
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Also I've had in the past six months a lot happen that might seem minor but too me is huge and effected my weak mind
teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:41 AM

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

Sorry for typos! I just typed on my phone frantically to vent so I didn't embarrass myself on Facebook with ppl I know! Sad I know to vent personal stuff to strangers but oh well it's an outlet. Btw I'm in another transition with my meds :( which means I AM seeing a doc! I just wanted to vent!.... That's all. No pity part here just need to say stupid shit and not bottle it up

There is nothing wrong with an outlet. We all need to vent sometimes. It seems you have a lot going on inside.

teal_phoenix
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Quoting Earth_Mama90:

Also I've had in the past six months a lot happen that might seem minor but too me is huge and effected my weak mind

:(

You have a right to those feelings even if others would handle them differently. Some people can't take certain things like others BUT I bet you are a very compassionate person.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN