Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day cares

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

How do you feel about them? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TAG_ur_it
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:04 AM
1 mom liked this

i think they're a good thing for people who need them. 

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:06 AM
Not for me but I think they are a great resource for situations and people who need them. As long as they are run properly, of course.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:08 AM

I'm a sahm so I don't need to utilize a daycare but I think they are great for people that actually need them.  As long as they treat the children properly and is ran the proper way.

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:11 AM

DD spent most of her life in daycare, as I had to work. They serve a purpose. As long as they are properly run and the workers aren't complete idiots/asshats, they fill a need and they are there for people who need them.

peaches_04
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:12 AM
They have advantages and disadvantages
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ksueditz
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:25 AM
I, personally, have had problems with daycare and chose to stay home when i was able to. But i did need daycare when i worked. As long you can find someone you trust, it's okay.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EskimoKisses4Me
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:39 AM

They are not for everybody!!

I was a daycare child, from 5 weeks till I was to old to go there anymore and it's either 10, 11 or 12 years old.. When I turned 18 I got a job at that same daycare, in the toddler room<3 My boss loved to tease me about how she use to change my diapers when I was little.. Lol.. I'm now teaching Preschool age kids and they are fun and I love them but they are not my toddlers.. Lol.. Unfortunately the daycare shut down.. So I had to look elsewhere for a job..

I've worked at other daycares and I can't say that I liked them.. I always found something wrong with them and I just couldn't put my child in there.. I think it was because I loved my old job so much that no place could even come close to it.. But you have to be so careful when it comes to finding care for your kids these days..

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:43 AM
The ones I worked in sucked..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bowribbonmama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:44 AM
Not for my family, but helpful for others.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMagical
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:53 AM

My son has never been in Daycare so I can't judge them but I think they good for people who need them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)