Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

women let themselves go

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
But so do men. When I first met df he shaved everyday. And he manscaped. Now I'm lucky if he shaves twice a week. And those damb pajamas. They're ripped, torn and worn. I gave him three new pair for Christmas, you think he wears them? They're still in the box! And don't get me on bodily noises.

I get it, he's comfortable. But I still go to the hair salon, get my nails done four times a month. I worked hard to get my prebaby body back. I wear makeup and dress nice for him. I want him to be proud of me and be his little trophy wife. Is it too much to ask the same?

And I've thrown out those damn PJ's, he just goes out and gets them-ew.
He's lucky he rocks my world, or else i'd look elsewhere.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Go bang the pool boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:09 AM
Our pool guy is a 40something short Mexican guy. With a beer belly. No thanks. Lol. Besides he only comes twice a year, and its winter, no reason to call him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go bang the pool boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Eh just wait until you have been married 15+ years lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:15 AM
So true. My exh let himself go. He gained weight and refused to go to the gym, he dressed like a slob, he wouldn't shower when he needed too. Ugh such a turn off! And he didnt care. Yet he wanted to have sex. Ewww. I cant have sex with someone who im not attracted to. He had no problem complaining about minor things he wanted me to do or not do. That plus other reasons I divorced him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:17 AM
I bet he comes more than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Our pool guy is a 40something short Mexican guy. With a beer belly. No thanks. Lol. Besides he only comes twice a year, and its winter, no reason to call him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go bang the pool boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:18 AM
I'm seriously doubting we'll make it down the aisle in 5 months. Hope he'll at least shave for our wedding.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh just wait until you have been married 15+ years lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Ehh no. But we're having one of our bathrooms remodeled, so the contractor has been her allllll week. And he has this sexy, thick accent. *drool *

Quoting Anonymous:

I bet he comes more than that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Go bang the pool boy.
smushy79
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:31 AM

This is true! There are some things that DH doesnt do know that he is comfortable that I still wish he did. And...he has gained about 50 lbs!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I've been married for 7 years now, we both have changed over the years. But, we haven't let ourselves go.

AleaKat
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
When I met mine he had a 6 pack you could eat off of and now he isn't fat but you can tell my home cooking has been his downfall. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)