Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ATTENTION ALL HARRY POTTER FANS!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am looking for an AWESOME gift to send to a friend of mine.

She is a HUGE Harry Potter fan and I would like to do something really nice for her.

So please tell me, if you were to receive a gift that was HP related, what would YOU want?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadsW
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:01 AM
8 moms liked this
There is a Harry Potter wand remote control on amazon. You learn different movements to change channels, adjust volume, etc. That looked pretty boss, in a geeky way. :D
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nellierice
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I got my sister an authentic acceptance letter to hogwarts. I purchased an owl that resembles hedwig and sent it to her. She still has it up in her dorm room :)

AleaKat
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol hubby got me the big expensive box set for Christmas .
There were only like 6,000 made its numbered and everything.

I've got the collection of dumbledors armies wands hung up in our bedroom I got from universal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this

that is an AWESOME idea!! im going to go check this out..

Quoting JadsW:

There is a Harry Potter wand remote control on amazon. You learn different movements to change channels, adjust volume, etc. That looked pretty boss, in a geeky way. :D

Oostera
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
OMG!!! This. Totally this.

Quoting JadsW:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

ooh thats nice!!!

Quoting AleaKat:

Lol hubby got me the big expensive box set for Christmas .
There were only like 6,000 made its numbered and everything.

I've got the collection of dumbledors armies wands hung up in our bedroom I got from universal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM

This and that is awesome.

Quoting nellierice:

I got my sister an authentic acceptance letter to hogwarts. I purchased an owl that resembles hedwig and sent it to her. She still has it up in her dorm room :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I want this and I'm only a HP partial fan - because I just got into it.  That's awesome.  I think this poster wins!

Quoting JadsW:

Refurbished
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Ebay has a ton of deathly hallows and dumbledore's army necklaces.  You can also get a time turner necklace.  Most are shipped from China so they take a long time to get here, 2-3 weeks usually.  I bought all of those for my daughter for Christmas and she loves them and wears them all the time.

embersparkle
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Hermonies time turner necklace and the earrings she wore to the Yule ball. Both are gorgeous !
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)