Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF is up with my mail?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Well, I guess I have to go the post office and try to figure this out. In the last two weeks or so, I have gotten calls from my kids schools, and most of my utilities about getting returned mail and asking us to update our address. Uh, we haven't moved! We've been getting our mail just fine here for almost three years now... Why is there suddenly a problem?! It made my sons ssi late. I was wondering why certain bills hadn't arrived yet. So to the post office I go.... grrr
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Why don't you ask the United States Postal Service? How the heck would we know?

1 800 275 8777

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Is something wrong with your mailbox?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Eh, I'm just complaining. Thanks for the number, though. I didn't know there was a 800 number :)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

1 800 275 8777

cueballsmom
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Bet your mailman is mad at you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I don't think so. I'm getting other things just fine.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is something wrong with your mailbox?

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:39 AM

yeah sometimes the mail carriers change routes, have vacations and fill ins, so sometimes your mail delivery will be screwy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Eh, I'm just complaining. Thanks for the number, though. I didn't know there was a 800 number :)

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

1 800 275 8777

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM
I don't know why he would be. Left him a 20 in a card for Xmas. Always make sure snow is cleared for him to get to the mailbox. My little dog might yap at the truck from the window on occasion...

Quoting cueballsmom:

Bet your mailman is mad at you.

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM

call the post office & complain!  when mailman shows up, ask him whats going on?  tell him that you are missing mail.  i can't stand the postal service.  they constantly complaining about losing their jobs but i have yet to come across a competant one.  our mail shows up sometimes at 9pm!  or they skip days & we end up with 3 days worth of mail.  

Photobucket

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:43 AM

We had a situation like that here too, but not with my mail.

On the other side of town the mailman just wasn't delivering mail. Just wasn't giving it to people. I don't know why. He just wasn't lol. They figured it out after about a week or so.

I would look into getting the SSI on a card or into your bank account. My son's comes on a card and it's there without fail every month. Same thing if it were to go into your bank account. I never have to worry about lost or stolen checks.

IansMommy2012
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Oh that sucks :( good luck. !! Hope ya figure it out. Prolly a stupid mail person :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)