Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant stand him anymore, I want to rip out all my hair

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
All he does is walk around this house and meow. This cat is seven years old and its day and night meowing. He is fed and watered, his cat box is clean, he gets petted and played with. How can I make this damn cat shut up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
edelweiss23
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Is it something new?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:54 AM
My cat was like that. I threw it out into a trailer park.
mhaney03
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM

there's this stuff on amazon it's like xanax for cats

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Yes. Before he would meow to let us know he wanted something now its all the time. I am losing sleep because of all this non stop meowing.

Quoting edelweiss23:

Is it something new?
edelweiss23
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:57 AM
He could have a uti. My cat used to do that when it got a uti. It did it because it was in pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. Before he would meow to let us know he wanted something now its all the time. I am losing sleep because of all this non stop meowing.

Quoting edelweiss23:

Is it something new?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM
We just recently went to the vet. He goes regularly because he has anxiety, he is allergic to plastic, and has an ulcer. He is on meds and besides what is already wrong he was given a clean bill of health. I can get ahold of the vet again I guess. This started when we moved here in June and has just gotten worse. I was thinking it was because he has to be an inside cat now. The local animals control set traps for cats around here and dont want to chance him being taken

Quoting edelweiss23:

He could have a uti. My cat used to do that when it got a uti. It did it because it was in pain.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting edelweiss23:

Is it something new?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)