Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Freaking disgusting

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies
8 moms liked this

Backyard breeders disgust me. There are too many unwanted dogs and puppies. We don't need to add to that issue by further breeding.

Please, if you love your animals, spay or neuter your dog unless you have a dog that is registered with a legitimate kennel club like the AKC, UKC, or ADBA and you are actively showing your dog or working your dog toward one or more sporting/obedience titles. Never breed your dog unless you are showing or working your dog, it is registered with a legitimate kennel club like the AKC, and you plan to fully health test your dog prior to breeding. Health testing does not mean your dog has its rabies vaccination and was checked out by a vet. Health testing means X-rays of hips and elbows (OFA certification), checking thyroid, heart, and genetic conditions things like ataxia. (If you do not know what OFA or ataxia are, you definitely should not breed your dog.).

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

428pm
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:11 AM

*applause*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM
4 moms liked this
These posts are so annoying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM

jbirchard
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I fully agree with everything you said
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:13 AM
3 moms liked this

You know what's annoying? Animals being killed because there aren't enough homes to go around. Irresponsible pet owners and backyard breeders sicken me.

Quoting Anonymous:

These posts are so annoying.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM

we breed our dogs here so the kids in the family can have a puppy. pretty big family. not going to waste money buying from a pet store and while i love all animals, i will not go to the pound. last pound animal we had ended up turning on us

Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Yes!  I totally agree!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you rock

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting jbirchard:

I fully agree with everything you said

I hate the posts on here that go, "Well, I'm being safe and responsible because I'm renting out my dog's uterus for profit after getting her examined by a vet. Totally safe." Yeah, that's not all that should be done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)