Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHY don't people take care of their teeth??!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
1 mom liked this

Saw something in another post that reminded me of this.

I hate talking to people that have scum all in their teeth.  Looks like cheese. sometimes dicolored because it has been there for sooo long.  WHY?  I have a friend that is super nice.  has 4 boys that are sweet.  but she walks around talking to people w/ the nastiest teeth and breath.  and i am pretty sure her boys teeth are nasty if that is who they are learning from.  One of them just got braces and I cringed at thought of him not taking care of them and letting the funk collect when i heard that. ugh.  My husband knows several men like that too. Who kisses these poeple????  Who lays next to them and talks to them regularly and never says anything?  I mean -- if they can't afford to go to a dentist they should at least spend a couple bucks on a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and mouthwash. It isn't that hard.

and people PLEASE BRUSH THE BACK OF YOUR TEETH AND YOUR TONGUE!!!!!!  YOUR BREATH SMELLS LIKE YOU HAVE SUCKING ON A SHIT MINT! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafer
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Who doesn't take care of their teeth?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CABZS
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Um just bc they have bad teeth doesn't mean they don't brush, though it will typically mean they can't afford a dentist.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I hate people that have bad breath and close talk!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Ummm, pretty sure braces has nothing to do with not taking care of teeth but has to do with how the teeth grow in. No need to cringe over that
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Right because needing braces makes her a bad parent. SMH

I agree with the rest.
nancym3
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I used to work for a guy that had retched breath. It was so bad, it would make me gag. He had to have had gum disease because his teeth were really white and had no discoloration or anything. Maybe he needed to brush his tongue. Idk. Sometimes, I would go in his office and that's what his office smelled like...his nasty breath. Omg it was bad.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM

no- i cringed with the thought of him not taking care of the braces...and all of the scum and funk collecting.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ummm, pretty sure braces has nothing to do with not taking care of teeth but has to do with how the teeth grow in. No need to cringe over that

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 AM
So step the fuck back or I know!! Offer a mint....

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I hate people that have bad breath and close talk!

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:27 AM

i take care of mine but they are still discolored. it runs in the family, sadly

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Alrighty then !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)