Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No More Coffee

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
I wonder if its a pregnancy thing but I just can't drink coffee anymore. Even a small half cup makes me feel awful and sick...
Sigh. :(
It's a sad day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hautemama83
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:03 PM
My friend who's pregnant is going through the same thing. She LOVED coffee but just in the last few weeks can't stand drinking it anymore.
Byrd15
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
I love the taste and I've never been able to drink a full mug, but I can drink even a half cup without a nasty headache. :(

Quoting hautemama83:

My friend who's pregnant is going through the same thing. She LOVED coffee but just in the last few weeks can't stand drinking it anymore.
hautemama83
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM
Try a good tea. That's what she's started drinking instead. I avoided all caffeine when I was pregnant since I was high risk. I did have serious coffee withdrawals though LOL.

Quoting Byrd15:

I love the taste and I've never been able to drink a full mug, but I can drink even a half cup without a nasty headache. :(

Quoting hautemama83:

Byrd15
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Yeah I drink a soda once in a while but I will try tea... Coffee=bad for me now lol!

Quoting hautemama83:

Try a good tea. That's what she's started drinking instead. I avoided all caffeine when I was pregnant since I was high risk. I did have serious coffee withdrawals though LOL.

Quoting Byrd15:

Quoting hautemama83:

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I am a coffeeholic and with my first pregnancy, the smell made me sick! I was so sad! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM

At least yours is temporary. If I drink coffee it triggers my rosacea. No more coffee for me EVER:(

Wah:(

UxorQuodMatris.
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Coffee made me sick with my last pregnancy, it sucked.
caito
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry for your loss.

I'll drink an extra cup for you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)