Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't help but lol at her.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I know it makes me a horrible person and a horrible friend, but she had it coming.
I'll give you some background on said friend. When she was 18 she was sleeping with a 28 year old married man. She got pregnant then tried to claim he raped her. Well after she admitted he I. Fact had not raped her, she kept him away from his child at all costs.
Until the little boy got colicky and annoying as she said. She dropped him off at her exs house and left state for three months. When she went back to get him the father wouldn't allow it and filed for sole custody. He won, and she hasn't seen her first son more than 12 times in the past three years.
She refuses to pay her child support because "he doesn't need it"
She got married about two years ago, they lived together about six months when it came to light that she was pregnant and the baby wasn't her husbands. He asked for a divorce.
Well the babies real dad skipped town and won't pay child support.
I know the little boy deserves a dad and all, but she had it coming. She makes ridiculous Facebook posts about dads that suck, when she's exactly the same as what she's complaining about.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosie211
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. I wouldn't even waste my time being friends with somone like that. Not cool. 

LyTe684
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I hope she got her tubes tied.... or yanked out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Shes basically just my friend on Facebook, I don't like her parenting, it clashes with mine so we don't hang out.

Quoting rosie211:

Wow. I wouldn't even waste my time being friends with somone like that. Not cool. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM
She did. Which is a great thing because now she's sleeping with her ex hubby again and wants to "trap him"

Quoting LyTe684:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM

sounds like a trashy friend you have. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:09 PM
How sad for those kids. I hate gashes like her. I would give anything if I could have another baby.
My health prevents my from being able to carry another child.
LyTe684
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM

Ugh. And he's dumb enough to run up in her again. I can't say I feel sorry for him....

Quoting Anonymous:

She did. Which is a great thing because now she's sleeping with her ex hubby again and wants to "trap him"

Quoting LyTe684:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Hes a pretty well known alcoholic. He got kicked out of the army for it, it's that bad.

Quoting LyTe684:

Ugh. And he's dumb enough to run up in her again. I can't say I feel sorry for him....

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LyTe684:

Aleta775
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Why are you friends with someone like that? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:12 PM
I know, it's ridiculous she has these boys and doesn't care for them like a good mother should. I'm glad she got fixed.

Quoting Anonymous:

How sad for those kids. I hate gashes like her. I would give anything if I could have another baby.

My health prevents my from being able to carry another child.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN