Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Random memory

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
My mom and step dad were here over Christmas. I was instantly reminded how much of a dick he is and why I was so eager to leave home.
I was looking at my recently watched list on Netflix just now and saw he was watching a lot of girly shit and it reminded me of the last argument we had before I left home. My mom handed me a DVD that they had borrowed, the Bring It On movie with Hayden Panetie-whatever. He started throwing a fit, yelling that it was HIS movie, HE bought it and I wasn't to leave the house with it. O.o Yep, he threw a hissy fit over a teeny bopper Cheerleading movie. I can still tell you everything I bought with the movie lol: Dr. Pepper, Chewy Chips Ahoy and formula for my baby. I just laughed at him and said if it was that important then just keep it. Freak.

My husband thinks my stepdad is way deep in the closet. He has a huge collection of movies like Bring It On, he borrowed my obviously feminine scarves while he was here, he wears women's sunglasses, and he wears a lot of leather and studs lol. And he *loves* his "soft curls" (his words). -.-

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with the prick on a daily basis anymore.

No point here, sorry lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tiggerbabie177
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:10 PM

wow....just wow....  :)

celebrity         lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)