Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cheap piece of ass

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

If you weren't in a relationship with your child's father and he suggested that the two of you be friends with benefits, even though he knows you have feelings for him, would you do it? Am I wrong for feeling like all I am to him is a cheap piece of ass since that's all he seems to want me for? I'm kind of pissed off and he doesn't get why. He actually told me that I should "turn off" my feelings for him! If that were possible, I wouldn't love him anymore! He's the most confusing and indecisive person I've ever met in my life.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
aimhawk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I don't know. DH and myself have always said that if we split up we would still sleep with each other even if we got remarried to other people because our sex life is so good.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I would but I would be the one pressing  for the fwb lol.

In fact when my husband then bf were split up we had sex almost every night , even though we were ont together by any means.  It did make things more complicated some times but it was easier an safer then going out an having sex with some one else.. He was there hince the easier , an I knew he was clean hince the safer an I knew if I ended up pregnat that he was a great father an would take care of his kid.

I would always have sex with my dh even if weretn together lol. East piece of ass no we both make each other for it regardless of the situation lol Sex is sex doesnt have to have a emotional conection by any means ..

Mychele
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
You're his cum dumpster. I wouldn't have sex with him anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)