Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

it is better than my hand......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I have issues giving a bj. My jaw starts to hurt realy bad. I still will do it for dh. Dh also married me knowing i dont like to do it but i realy realy try for him. His responce? Well it is better than my hand....that comment realy bothered me...then he will go on for days bitching if i use it for only forplay. He has gone for a long ass time befor coming before (he has been like that with every woman he has been with. Bjs could take him up to 30 minutes to cum) i am serioulsy fed up. Why cant he just appretiate that i try?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I love.giving bjs and id never do it for 30 min! What the hell pleasure are YOU getting for 30 min??
Yeah he should just appreciate you do it all. Or do it, do other things then when he's much closer let him finish from a bj.
If my dh started complaining it would be only his hand for a long time!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM
My confidence has taken a huge blow. I dont want sex, i dont want him near me when nakrd, and a lot of other issues. Before him i never had complaints.

Quoting Anonymous:

I love.giving bjs and id never do it for 30 min! What the hell pleasure are YOU getting for 30 min??

Yeah he should just appreciate you do it all. Or do it, do other things then when he's much closer let him finish from a bj.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:41 PM
Bump
piratehooker
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:42 PM
He's fucking lucky you out your mouth on it at all. Don't let him diminish you like that.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Don't let him ruin your confidence. He has the issue not you. Like I said I love giving bjs and no way in hell would I do it for that long. So what's he doing for YOU for 30 minutes??? Is he giving you oral for that long in return? He sounds like a selfish lover IMO so let him enjoy his hand or start demanding 30 min of something just for you in bed!

Quoting Anonymous:

My confidence has taken a huge blow. I dont want sex, i dont want him near me when nakrd, and a lot of other issues. Before him i never had complaints.

Quoting Anonymous:

mysticmom90
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM

he is an ass....

Hyman
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:44 PM
I would never do it for 30 min and I also like giving bj like pp said

I tell Dh that I am done but he knows and doesn't go over his "limit" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM
Honestly i dont want anything from him any more. 70% of the time i dont want him touching me at all.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't let him ruin your confidence. He has the issue not you. Like I said I love giving bjs and no way in hell would I do it for that long. So what's he doing for YOU for 30 minutes??? Is he giving you oral for that long in return? He sounds like a selfish lover IMO so let him enjoy his hand or start demanding 30 min of something just for you in bed!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Oh and as for what i get? I get sex (wooo fucking hooo)
Dee0886
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I love doing it for DH but if he wants to finish with a bj TONS of foreplay before. No way will I do it from start to finish. Takes too long.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)