Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Is This Called? Anyone Wanna Help Me Out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I remember reading on here, there is some sort of substance, that you can put it on different things and when someone touches it, it turns their hand a certain color?

Someone suggested it because my neighbor kept moving my garbage can to be an asshole. So someone suggested this stuff that I could put on my can, that when he touched it it would stain his hands.

But I don't remember what it's called!!

I am asking because a friend of mine is having an issue with neighborhood kids destroying her property. The police won't do anything and neither will the parents. So I thought maybe she could get some of that stuff and the kids will have their hands stained.

Anyone know what it's called? My friend rents and cannot put up a fence or move right now. She is in the process of getting cameras so she can film the brats and take it to the police. But in the meantime I thought she could get some of that stuff and teach the little punks a lesson.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
I know what you're talking about but idk what its called..

So bump mama!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sthflachk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM

bump.

fliptopz4
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Bump bump because I want to know too.

LittlePiggies5
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:57 PM
bumping!!!!!!!!!!!?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jesistar6910
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Glow in the dark paint, it dries clear but is powdery after it dries so when someone touches it - it sticks. I think it washes off after a few washings so you'd have to be quick about it. It will stick to their hands and glow under black light. I think...I may be wrong.

workingmama86
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I know what you are talking about, but I don't know what it's called. sorry. 

MommySally
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
I have no idea, but would love to know what its called too so I can use it on my neighbor too. So here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LittlePiggies5
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM
http://www.blacklightworld.com/Anti_Theft_Powder.htm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Yeah, I saw that when I searched google, but this was stuff that will actually show up on your hands right away or after a certain period of time. You can't see it-or you can scarcely see it-but it still stains your hands.

Quoting jesistar6910:

Glow in the dark paint, it dries clear but is powdery after it dries so when someone touches it - it sticks. I think it washes off after a few washings so you'd have to be quick about it. It will stick to their hands and glow under black light. I think...I may be wrong.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)