Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ever notice...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

that MEN rarely give second chances ??? Have you ever had a lengthy relationship and you were immediately "dismissed and made to feel lesser than"....even if you were, truthful for something you did or maybe even't "DIDN'T" do (such as admitting that you liked his friend but NEVER did anything with that friend. ). I'm just giving examples. Men don't seem to take apologies into consideration. If your man is acting LAME (on several levels) and makes you want to stray maybe it's his fault too. Heaven forbid "working things out". I dunno...men just have a way of making you feel "lesser than" and not remembering all the things you've done for him ---like LOYALTY. (For this reason...if I could re-live my early 20's, I would play the field ! It's not good to be attached to someone so much when you're so young. Oh, and NEVER date a mama's boy. )

P.S. I'm married now. I'm just reflecting on the past with this post. Another person's post made me think of this today. SO....I guess I'm saying: "Hang in there ladies..the right man will come along." ...but seriously...some men....they are all about themselves.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM

maybe you are finding the wrong men??? Sorry you are having a rough time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:02 PM

IT's all good. I'm married now...just reflecting on the past today and another comment from someone else's post. That boyfriend of mine is long gone. Sometimes: "Rejection is God's Protection" My husband is awesome. :)

Quoting km1970:

maybe you are finding the wrong men??? Sorry you are having a rough time.

gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe its your choice in men? Never had that in my experience. Even when DH and I fight, we always take into consideration that its never one persons fault. Both parties are at fault.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:07 PM

You're right. I found a good man. I'm married now. ...just reflecting on the past with this post.

Quoting gabeybaby07:

Maybe its your choice in men? Never had that in my experience. Even when DH and I fight, we always take into consideration that its never one persons fault. Both parties are at fault.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)