Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are these earrings overpriced? - EDIT 1/21: Adjusted prices & added necklaces! (TONS of pics)

My daughter went through hell with bullying last year. She became depressed, and it actually got so bad that she had to change schools. She felt as if there were no resources out there for kids like her, so she is making jewelry and donating a % of what she makes to an anti-bullying organization. She's put a lot of work into making everything, so I just wanted to get opinions before filling her Etsy shop.

She has them priced at $4.25 right now. 

I adjusted the prices to $6.25 for earrings, $4.25 for key chains, and $7.50-$8.25 for necklaces. 

I hope that isn't too high. Also Nell designed a special set of earrings for the stop bullying section and we will be donating $2.00 from each sale to anti-bullying organizations. If you know of a good one please PM me!

1/21 --I also updated her shop to reflect that $1.00 from the sale of each piece of jewelry will be donated, instead of just select jewelry.

Bracelets:

2/16 I have received a few PM's asking for an update. Prices have gone UP and we have been able to donate over $200 to anti-bullying campaigns! We are trying hard to keep up with all the orders but run out of stock a lot.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Replies (171-180):
NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM
not over priced. We cute
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
randomosityblog
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Quoting TaralynnStewart:

I will be placing an order once my DD decides what she likes.

Tell your DD to be prepared to get busy. I see this booming pretty quickly

Thank you! She's been working hard alllll day! It took that long for her to get caught up on orders. I told her I'd do the orders during the week, for the most part, but on the weekends she's working! lol

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this

So.. I just got my stuff & I love it. :D

Threeboysemt1
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:08 PM
I love them and the price is great
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM
You need to restock!!
SWasson
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:41 PM

$4.25 a pair is just fine for handmade jewelry. Frankly, I'd price them a a dollar or two higher if it was for selling in person; I'm not sure about for Etsy.

fallenangel7386
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Love it! You should be proud of your daughter, she will be a strong woman! 

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM

OMG... I'm so excited! Necklaces!

Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:44 PM

love them

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Aw. I wanna buy a keychain and necklace but I only see one gumball machine necklace. I hope you guys aren't done selling. I'll look back later to see!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured