Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is wrong with me?!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

So I have a 5 month old DD who is my world!, my pregnancy wasn't easy it was super hard wouldn't want to have another pregnancy like that again BUT would do it all again to have my DD. ANYWAYS to the point now, all of a sudden I have this urge in wanting to get pregnant again, I told my DH he just laughs and he says I'm crazy lol (but he wouldn't mind a 2nd baby we do want another one). But I feel it's too soon to become pregnant being that our DD is just 5 months old, right?. What is wrong with me?!!! why do I want to be pregnant again so bad? lol, has this ever happened to any of you ladies?.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Baby fever.we all have it after the first baby
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:14 PM

your crazy lol. no jk I was the same way with after my first, but then my second pregnancy was even wore an delivered her at 34 weeks now I refuse  to get pregnant again as it woud be selfish of me.

gabeybaby07
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I missed being pregnant as soon as ds was a few months old. Now ds is 5 and I do want another one but not right now - well that was until.. I just miscarried about a week ago. I did not even know I was pregnant. Now I find my self wanting another one NOW rather then later. Dh thinks im nuts. But idk losing one made me change my mind on the whole waiting part. Now I really would love to have another one.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Baby fever.

My son is 6.5 and I get it every few months.

Exile Island. A fun place with colorful people. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

you need to let your body heal from your last pregnancy. I have always heard it takes a body 3 years to heal... but I think if you wait a year, you will fine. 

I will say I did get pregnant 2 months after delivering... and it was rough. I was on bedrest most of the time... 

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM

nothing is WRONG with you. It is just your hormones.

lnrmom
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My girls are 10 months a part (totally not on purpose) but there are definitely positives to having them close together. *shrug*

mom_dl6
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:20 PM

It's totally normal after the first Baby ;0)

Oostera
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:26 PM

You are normal:) Try and hold out for your DD's sake. She deserves to be Mommy's baby for a little while before another child gets that title.

Added: Also, it takes the body one year to heal from childbirth. At least try to wait for that. Try, obviously it doesn't always work out in an ideal way:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)