Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

D&C and sex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Ok so I had a D&C on friday, I stopped bleeding on saturday evening and haven't bled since, i reallllllllyyyyyyy want to have sex (i had been bleeding from the miscarriage for 3 weeks proir to the d&c) think it's safe where as I am not bleeding any more? I know when I had my kids I didn't wait long to have sex, pretty much just once the bleeding stopped which was around a week a week and a half

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
HaloWithHorns78
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM
You could set yourself up for infection. I'd ask a dr first.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Damn just damn. I don't know. I have a grip on my urges. Bump for fuck info.

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:52 PM
They told me to wait a week after bleeding stopped after my mc. I had a natural mc both times though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fiiasco
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I had a complete miscarriage on my own & I was told to wait until after AF made her appearance to reduce risk of infection, etc.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:58 PM

sry my husband and i usually have sex daily and we are trying to get pregnant and we know i am very likely to get pregnant right after a miscarriage and D&C

Quoting littlesippycup:

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Don't. =( You could get an infection. Please give your body time to heal, I know what they say. It is easy to get pregnant. I also know how you feel. I'm so sorry for your loss. Just wait one cycle. My OB told me to wait just one to give the body time to heal and to avoid infection. I wanted to be pregnant right away after the miscarriage too. Just wait. 

Quoting Anonymous:

sry my husband and i usually have sex daily and we are trying to get pregnant and we know i am very likely to get pregnant right after a miscarriage and D&C

Quoting littlesippycup:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)