Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How was i so delusional?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I have been a sahm for a couple years now. I do love being with my kids. I understand there is sacrifice, and ive been happy to make many. But i guess i thought at some point, like now, id be able to do even one thing for myself. I havent had new shoes, bras, underwear, jeans, etc for several years. Well, my dad got my husband a very expensive gift for christmas, and gave me cash, for me to spend on me. Ive talked with  my dad and he knows i have been needing a few extra bucks. And my grandma sent me a check. So a total of $600. I figured i would spend a couple hundren on the family, groceries and such, and get to do my hair, get a few pairs of jeans. HA! Well i have a dental bill that is due on the 16th and already budgeted for, but now dh expects me pay out of my christmas money. As well as a procedure on the 17th. And thats on top of me getting $500 recently that he told me i could spend on me, all went to bills and other shit. Im so tired of being last.

He has a couple hobbies he spends thousands on, gets away most weekends.

I stay home because we cannot afford a hobby for me, or daycare for me to find a job or go to school.

Im ready to bust.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Time to put your foot down.....or up, as in up his ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Ive said it a million times. And he always agrees that i deserve the things im asking for, but when it comes time for me to do it, something comes up. Im not going to join a yoga class when i know ill hear, yes, do it. Then ill spend the money and hell flip that we dont have enough to pay bills. Its been a good year ive done this. I dont know what to do. 

Quoting -42-:

Time to put your foot down.....or up, as in up his ass.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)