Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will i ever get things MY way!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

So my husbands ex and him bought the house that my husband and I live in now. Ive already remodelled my kitchen basement and bathroom because I didnt like the way they were. But my issue is with our daughters room. We have 2 girls one together and he has one with his ex. Well his ex painted the room in a boring neutral green color. The way SHE wanted the bedroom to look. I dont like it and my husband also bought a bedroom set with his ex that I cant stand because its far too big for the bedroom with 2 kids sharing. But he wont let me paint or remove part of the bedroom set so that my daughter actually has room from her stuff! It bugs me so much. I dont understand y he is so against me making the room cute and girly and an EQUAL space for BOTH girls! Plus we talk about another baby and one min. He is all about it and the next he is pushing the subject off. I dont understand him anymore! And so u all know our DD together wasnt planned!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stacey2506
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Sounds like he doesn't want you overstepping into HIS daughters room. Maybe the dd likes her room that her mom put together for her? Not sure why you felt the need to say your dd was NOT planned. That doesn't seem to be in your favor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:50 PM

His dd is 3 she doesnt care what her room looks like and I said my dd wasnt planned because she wouldnt be here if she was!

Quoting Stacey2506:

Sounds like he doesn't want you overstepping into HIS daughters room. Maybe the dd likes her room that her mom put together for her? Not sure why you felt the need to say your dd was NOT planned. That doesn't seem to be in your favor.

Ealane2011
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:51 PM
If they HAVE to share a room. There would be arrangements made to make room for both girls. If he has a problem making room for his daughter with you then he and his spolied child could have the house to themselves and my DD and I would be out of there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacey2506
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Why do you keep saying your dd wasn't planned and she wouldn't be here? Do you or him  regret having your dd? Because that is they way it souds.

Quoting Anonymous:

His dd is 3 she doesnt care what her room looks like and I said my dd wasnt planned because she wouldnt be here if she was!

Quoting Stacey2506:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Dos anyone else think its not far to our dd together?

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Is it only a 2 bedroom house?

Elvis Presley Pictures, Images and Photos

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Yes

Quoting CeeGee81:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:53 PM

You've remodeled the kitchen, basement, and bathroom.  Sounds like you have 3 things your way already.

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:54 PM

I would probably sell and move, wouldn't be too comfortable owning a house with my husband that he once owned with his ex wife.

And trust me, I know....I am currently living in a house that my SO shared with his ex, we don't own it though.....but it still sucks lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes

Quoting CeeGee81:

Elvis Presley Pictures, Images and Photos

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:55 PM

its the fact that my daughter doesnt even have room for her clothes in her room because my husband wont budge with the way the room is i barley got the crib in the room

Quoting Anonymous:

You've remodeled the kitchen, basement, and bathroom.  Sounds like you have 3 things your way already.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)