Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My husband will be going to a strip club

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM
  • 55 Replies

In a a few weeks for my BIL's bachelor party. I am not completely comfortable with him going because of my own insecurities. I want him to go because it is for his brother and he is part of the wedding party. I'm afraid of the what-if's. I know he wouldn't do anything but it still bothers me. I know it's stupid.

I may not be a perfect wife or mother but I am perfect in the eyes of my son and my husband and that is all that matters.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Life is about taking chances. I hope all goes good with him there. I would feel the same way as younif my.dh had to go. Those girls are nasty and dirty. Just make sure he leaves his wallet at home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BKozICan
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM
3 moms liked this

They have nothing you don't. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Go with them

Tal0n
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd be pissed.

If he gets to go, I get to go, damnit!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't worry about it to much.  My husband has gone a few times.  The strippers more than likely couldn't care less about your man.  They just want his $.  

AngelRT
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Go with him. *shoulder shrug* 

Seriously though, most of them are not that bad. Unless your husband is a lying cheating scumbag, you should be fine. 

KGreen75
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM
If you trust your husband you shouldn't be worried. Maybe make a deal, you're ok with him going but no lap dances.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Meghan6391
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
1 mom liked this

my husband went a few months back with my uncle for my uncles bachelor party. i would have thought my husband would have acted up and been a little risky with his decissions based on the bs he has put us through but he was the only one not to get a dance, he stood there and looked scared the whole time my uncle laughed at him, i find it cute and i am shocked. I want to go to a strip club just to see what its like lol

3mommyandwifey
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Post a picture of ur hubby so we can tell you if you have anything to worry about. J.k hoes will be hoes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Strip clubs are something I am not comfortable with and my husband knows it. I'd suck it up for my BIL's bachelor party, but I would be very unhappy, so I get what you're saying.
Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)