Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He did this right in front of dh EDIT

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
About 2 years ago me and dh were headed for divorce.we both went on to see other people but decided to try and work on our marriage so things are great with us now.

The guy I was seeing works as a highway patrol officer and was a pretty good guy.when things ended he wasn't happy and we never spoke again.

DH gets involved in a nasty car pile up on the highway heading home.thinking something is seriously wrong I get off work and head to the er where he is.

Apparently the er is sooo packed that most of patients waiting to be seen are out in the lobby area.dh arm is broken so me,DH,his niece and brother are just sitting around with everyone else.

All of a sudden some whispers in my ear "all that fucking we did paid off".I turned around and it was my old guy.I wasn't rude but shocked by what he said.he gave me a hug and pushed his card down my shirt and kissed me on the cheek.

Walking out he wink at dh and all hell broke loose.dh is pissed because he claims I didn't do anything to prevent what happened while his family sat and watched.ummm we are in a crowded hospital and what was I supposed to do? Smack the guy and get arrested? Assault on an officer,a charge I will not make.

If you were in this situation what would you have done?

EDIT:
Now he sent me friend request on fb.I haven't accepted and dh is like i should so I can have more evidence against him,don't know what to do.I don't want to just let this go after what he did.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Replies (41-47):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I would have punched him in the face, police officer or not

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM

i probalby would have been shell shocked and not done anything either and been like mmmmk.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:32 PM
He was really sweet.he was trying to convince me that dh was more of a liability than a husband.he was really upset that we split.now he's an jackass

Quoting Anonymous:

He sounds like a dick.Was He like that when y'all dated?

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm still trying to figure out myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

What did He mean by all that fucking paid off? Paid off for what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:33 PM
I was shocked and that wasn't like him.I think all that went down because he saw dh there.all he could have done was said hi and kept walking

Quoting ilovemykids323:

i probalby would have been shell shocked and not done anything either and been like mmmmk.

ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:35 PM

yea i got the impression from the post that the ex was trying to get your DH all worked up since you left him to go back to your DH. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I was shocked and that wasn't like him.I think all that went down because he saw dh there.all he could have done was said hi and kept walking

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Yep I think so too

Quoting ilovemykids323:

yea i got the impression from the post that the ex was trying to get your DH all worked up since you left him to go back to your DH. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Lalalie
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:16 AM

I don't get it.

Why would he say that, and what does that even mean?

Oh, and complain to his superiors. He was on duty. Bad, bad, bad.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN