Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im mad FOR my dd! What if? Christians please dont preach to me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
first off let me just say that i am not mad at my dd, i am mad for her. My poor baby is 8 weeks old, and on o2. She isnt getting any better. they have ran test cant can find anything wrong, the only thing that we know is that she needs it. I cant give her belly time, so how is she going to learn. What about when she startes crawling and walking, she will only be able to go 2 feet. How can she be a baby. I hate this oxygen tank. I hate that i cant carry my baby across the room. Why would god do this to my baby, or any baby for that matter. I did everything i was told to do. I didnt drink, do drugs, i ate right. I will always take care of her, but what do i tell her if she has to have it forever, and she ask me why? Or when she wants to know why she cant go play? I just want her to be healthy and be able to get off the oxygen and be a baby. Im sorry, i have stayed strong for 8 weeks now and i just wanted to let it out. And no im not getting ssi for her, because i still have hope that she will get better.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allinorder
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:00 PM
I'm sorry sweetie. Hugs things will get better.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

you throw god in there but don't want christians to preach?  seems more like asking for it to me.

eesmommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Hugs, and I will be praying for your baby and for you. I can not imagine my baby on oxygen. That must be horrible to deal with. My DD had to be on a light bed for jaundice for two days and AI thought that was aweful. Hopefully your DD doctors can figure it out really soon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:01 PM
3 moms liked this

my amazing baby girl!
kate80
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Hopefully they will figure it out soon. And don't worry, she'll catch up even without tummy time. Stay strong. Your little one needs her momma!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM
God didn't DO anything.
DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Talk to her doctor. There are oxygen units that don't require a tank. You can wear the small unit over your shoulder like a purse. It's lightweight, and you'd be able to carry her around alot easier.

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:02 PM

I'm sorry hun. I hope she gets better.

mom_dl6

Well said !

Quoting Anonymous:

you throw god in there but don't want christians to preach?  seems more like asking for it to me.

kate80
2 moms liked this
Awww! That makes my uterus ache.

Quoting Anonymous:

my amazing baby girl!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)