Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook Addiction

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM
  • 22 Replies

I have recently become aware that I'm sort of really, probably not in a good way- addicted to Facebook.

I suppose it's replaced my old addiction to CM.

It's been really hard to not be on there. How many moms in here struggle with staying off of Facebook or CM? How often to you find yourself checking in on here or stay longer than you should?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MissMagical
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I am not on Facebook that much. Last year though I was on it a lot on my mobile mainly but it fizzled out and got boring so I don't go on it often. I come on CafeMom but it's for a short while, not hours or anything.

ethans_momma06
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Quoting MissMagical:

I am not on Facebook that much. Last year though I was on it a lot on my mobile mainly but it fizzled out and got boring so I don't go on it often. I come on CafeMom but it's for a short while, not hours or anything.

Yeah I've noticed it getting boring too. :/ I'm still on it more than I'd like though.

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I'm on facebook because I play slotomania and candy crusher......I'm trying to cut back on this and facebook....lol it's not working out well though

MissMagical
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:41 PM

I think when you are on it all the time it gets to the point that it is the same old same old so it becomes boring. I felt at one point that my life would be empty without it haha I HAD to check on it all the time and in the end it got annoying and boring that I finally just stopped checking as often as I realised I was not missing much. What is it that keeps you on longer than you should? Is it talking to people or just checking peoples status out etc?

Quoting ethans_momma06:

Quoting MissMagical:

Yeah I've noticed it getting boring too. :/ I'm still on it more than I'd like though.

winkyloafer
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM
Didn't you admit to your man leaving yesterday because of it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bright.Eyes
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I have been spending most of my free time on facebook lately and it's gotta stop, sincerely. It's nothing an open invitation to trouble. 

MissMagical
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Love your signature haha!

Quoting ajnmadismommy:

I'm on facebook because I play slotomania and candy crusher......I'm trying to cut back on this and facebook....lol it's not working out well though

ethans_momma06
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM

O.o Um... WHAT?

Wow.

Uh. No. I am very happily married. Although, now I'm wondering about that post...

Quoting winkyloafer:

Didn't you admit to your man leaving yesterday because of it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

shivasgirl
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:46 PM

I love your siggy gif...Dr Frank is dead sexy!

Quoting ajnmadismommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)