Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH is avoiding me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

For the past week or so my husband hasn't been speaking to me or anything. If come in the room and sit down he will leave even if I'm not sitting next to him. I've asked him if anything is wrong and he just ignores me. He won't even sleep in our room any more. We aren't fighting or anything. Help?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emtmomtwo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:47 PM

do you have any way of checking his email accounts or texts? he sounds guilty just by the way he is acting.

Love says, i sacrifice myself for the other person.

Abortion says, i sacrifice the other person for myself.

ididntdoit111
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Talk to him. LOUDLY. Ignoring you is immature. Tell him he must answer you. Is there anything he may have discovered or THINK he discovered?

glycerinej
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:49 PM
Obviously something is wrong... sit down and have a discussion, don't get mad or hostile just calmly talk with him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Quoting emtmomtwo:

do you have any way of checking his email accounts or texts? he sounds guilty just by the way he is acting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:50 PM

That sounds pretty fishy to me.  I personally would start investigating and see if there is something that he isn't telling you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM

We share email account and Im really the only one that uses it and nothing strange has come up

kaiser10123
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Have a talk with him. If he walks away don't give up you need to stay on it and demand his attention. Try to talk with him before you decide to go snooping around ( not saying you will but some may to try to uncover what's going on) good Luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sj218
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Ugh, that's not good.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my goodness.... The cheating gestapo are out...  Don't assume he's cheating before you have any actual reason. If you try to ask him why he won't talk and he gets up to leave, follow him. He'll eventually get fed up and tell you what's up. 

CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I don't think there's anything anyone here can help you with. 

Talk to him.

Elvis Presley Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)