Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crying and singing that I dont love him

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM
  • 15 Replies

that's what my son is doing.  He was sent to his room the entire night for being out of control at the store and screaming "abuse" while pretending I hit him.  He had his dinner and was sent back, now he is crying and singing....

want so much to let him out.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadiebug1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I would be so mad at my son if he did that in the store!!! Ignore him!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilbit53009
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this
my son tells me "im not ur friend anymore I want a new mom, I don't love u" when hes in trouble

I just say "its ok I still love u that wont change... but ur still on punishment" lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
428pm
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:18 PM

he is singing "my mommy doesnt love me anymore, i just want to be with her, but she doesnt even like me..."

Quoting sadiebug1228:

mary841108
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:19 PM

oh damn, my kids ever attempt that they are going to get their little behinds cracked! thankfully i've never had an issue with my kids in public. they always talked quietly, never touched anything and stayed by the cart (or at the table if we were eating out) i get complimented on how well behaved they are in public. at home...different story LOL

sugareemommee
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
My child already told me I'm a mean mommy and that he doesn't love me today.

Because I made him brush his teeth.
428pm
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:20 PM

we are opposite, so well behaved at home, but he's embarrassing and out of control in public.  Im sick of it. I wanted a strong punishment that will stick in his head.  

I suck at follow through.

Quoting mary841108:

oh damn, my kids ever attempt that they are going to get their little behinds cracked! thankfully i've never had an issue with my kids in public. they always talked quietly, never touched anything and stayed by the cart (or at the table if we were eating out) i get complimented on how well behaved they are in public. at home...different story LOL

sthflachk
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Lol, my dd3 has started singing everything too. Thankfully not hurtful stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GirlWSemiAuto
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Stay strong! By following through you are showing your love for him. He'll understand when he's older.
sadiebug1228
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Aww that's so sad lol but I would still be mad. He's just trying to get to u lol

Quoting 428pm:

he is singing "my mommy doesnt love me anymore, i just want to be with her, but she doesnt even like me..."

Quoting sadiebug1228:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haleymak
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:23 PM
That's hard trust me I KNOW! but if you let him out he will ALWAYS do it to get his way. You stay strong and don't give in and he will NEVER act that way again!!! If worst comes to worst go in there and read him a story, because technically that isn't letting him out. Tell him you already punished him and he has to stay in there, but you do love him very much, then tell him to go to sleep.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)