Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

email i sent my mil... evil b**** edit. more info added

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
After thinking every thing over and talking about it we have decided you are no longer allowed around todd again. Its really nice how you think you can go around me. I know you got my messages you just decided to ignore them and see if you could get you're way with Travis. Just leave us alone. If you show up at my home I will call the cops. Jessica Travis and Todd

Said my son was not dhs. Tried blackmailing me with it. Then spread rumors that I was sleeping with fil. Then was telling people she was going to call cps on me for a dirty microwave. Then told my 4 year old he was being brain washed 2 times. Then left unchild proof pills in my sons toy box. This was at fils house when my son was 2. She got into my home via my garage I had accidentally left up. My dh and I. Were both telling her to leave she would not. Took the cops 15 minutes to get her out. These are just a few!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Not really

Quoting cara124:

Wow that's harsh

headingsouth13
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:49 PM

they called the cops on me not the other way 'round

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow
I had to call the cops be sure she got into my home and wouldn't leave. Took the cops 15 minutes to get her out of my house!! Then I had to call the cops anither time when she wouldn't leave my driveway

Quoting headingsouth13:

the crazy bitches tried to break my dh and i up several times, stressed me out to the point i went into preterm labor(i was already sick but they just added to it), have called me every name in the book but the son of god, refused to follow care instructions left for our boys, they have called cps twice, the cops three times (once for not allowing them to see the boys when they had some strange rash, once for not vaccinating the boys[medical reasons], and once for kicking them out of our apartment at christmas) and the aunt once said that she could "get rid" of the bastard children i am pregnant with by giving me a "special drink" (she was talking about the twins i am pregnant with now.

Quoting Anonymous:

What are they doing?

Quoting headingsouth13:

she would be cut out too and we are considering doing the same with my dh's family

CafeMom Tickers
BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I guess thats as good as it's going to get..

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:56 PM

then who is todd

"So yesterday she text can I come over and see Todd. I said no but I can meet you in town. She never responds and after a few hours she calls my dh. And he puts it in speaker. She ask him if she can come over!!!!! I was pissed I told dh and showed him the text... would you still meet with the bitch?"

Quoting Anonymous:

http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=115189&topic_id=17895629

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Your anonymous so we have no way of knowing that, can you add a link.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have another post

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

I'm lost on the situation.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Lmao I was trying to use a different name for my son..

Quoting mommysangelface:

then who is todd

"So yesterday she text can I come over and see Todd. I said no but I can meet you in town. She never responds and after a few hours she calls my dh. And he puts it in speaker. She ask him if she can come over!!!!! I was pissed I told dh and showed him the text... would you still meet with the bitch?"

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have another post

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Ktkazblake
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

After thinking every thing over and talking about it we have decided you are no longer allowed around James again. Its really nice how you think you can go around me. I know you got my messages you just decided to ignore them and see if you could get you're way with Travis. Just leave us alone. If you show up at my home I will call the cops. Jessica Travis and James

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:58 PM
I forgot about that.. I'm trying to keep who I am secret

Quoting mommysangelface:

then who is todd

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have another post

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM

ummmm ok.............

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommysangelface:

then who is todd

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have another post

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Have you been sexually assualted? Been in a controlling relationship? Have you ever felt no one knows how you feel?  Well i do. Click on my siggy and join my support group! Hope to see you there!

emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:59 PM

wow

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Alot of people here know my name and dhs and sons

Quoting mommysangelface:

ummmm ok.............

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting mommysangelface:

then who is todd

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting young_lv_mom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have another post

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN