Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cant believe I am asking this..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My almost 5 yr old apparently whipped it out and peed...yes peed..on his brother...WTF!!! I was so much in shock, I didnt and still dont even know what the appropriate response was. and then to top it off, almost an hour later, he peed on his brothers bed..and bedding. I made him take it all off, put it in the washer, and wash the bed down.. again...WTF!! I wouldnt necessarily classify this as normal...but what am I supposed to do about this? gah...anyone!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:09 PM

UMm shit I'm stunned so not sure what to tell you. I have never experienced this. Actually I never heard of a child doing this.

brittany208
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:12 PM

wow I have no idea.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM

My 4yo did that to his older brother in the tub the other week. I got PISSED and yelled about how NASTY it was. I basically shamed him and I honestly think it was enough to keep him from doing ti again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM

I know right!!! I couldnt belive it...I am inclined to believe the whole bed thing was an accident...but I dont know about the other. I was getting the story from a 3 and 4.5 yr old..but the story was pretty consistent..errr

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

UMm shit I'm stunned so not sure what to tell you. I have never experienced this. Actually I never heard of a child doing this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:13 PM
My nephew is autistic and he used to do that when he was mad at someone....he would say you want me to pee on you? But he was like 2.5 then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:14 PM

I really don't know. Usually acting out in those manners signals some kind of emotional stress. Maybe something has changed in your normal routine. Or he could just think it's funny. Did you try asking him why he did it?

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:15 PM
Tell him is never acceptable to pee on people or personal property. Send him to the corner after making him clean it up. Take away something that means a lot to him. Make him do something for his brother, like take over his chores for a day, etc.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tiffs2009
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Wow. I have no words.

Ummmm.

Times out/ spanking???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg i would spank his butt for that!
hplesha
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:16 PM

sounds like he is jealous of his brother for some reason. ask him what is going on and ask questions about his brother or something thats going on in the home that you arent noticing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)