Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hypothetical Situation

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 52 Replies

Poll

Question: Would you marry him?

Options:

Yes

No

Only if he lost weight.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 63

View Results

Lets say you meet a man, he's very handsome, polite, he's a good person. You fall in love, and have kids. The only thing you don't like about him, is that he's 350lbs. You've witnessed his eating habbits. He doesn't eat sweets or drink pop. He eats healthy foods and for a snack, he will eat strawberries, or other fruit, or vegetables. He also goes to the gym 4 days a week and swims 2miles each day. You're engaged to him, and had a talk to him about losing weight. He said he is happy with his body and doesn't want to lose weight. He says that's how he is and he is fine with it. He went to the dr. and the dr. said he is healthy. Would you marry him?

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bowribbonmama
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aimlee
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM

yup

vanellope
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:32 PM
Yes. Good men like that don't come around often.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM

It depends if I was physically attracted to him at that weight. If he is eating healthy and exercising then something else is wrong. I would insist that he go to the doctor and have tests run because I couldn't marry someone I am afraid is going to drop dead.

How tall is he?

workingmama86
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Well if I liked him enough to date him and be with him, then yes. I can't expect someone to change themselves to make me happy. I sure as hell wouldn't do that for anyone else. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

It depends if I was physically attracted to him at that weight. If he is eating healthy and exercising then something else is wrong. I would insist that he go to the doctor and have tests run because I couldn't marry someone I am afraid is going to drop dead.

How tall is he?

5'6

BoxxyBabee
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I added a poll.

owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:35 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Quoting BoxxyBabee:

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

How tall is he?

5'6

He definitely needs to see a doctor. If he is truly eating right and exercising then something else is wrong.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

o.O....
by Cara on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:36 PM
Yes but I'd want him to see a dr because if his healthy habits weren't changing his weight problem I would be worried he had a medical problem.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)