Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cant believe he left us again...*swearing*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies
3 moms liked this
SO travels a lot for work...is this email good to send him?
Some days all I think about is being naked with you...I love every inch of your body. I love feeling you on top of me, I love watching you and feeling you get hard, I love feeling you inside of me. I love tasting myself on you. I love when you dominate me and show me my place. I love when you hold my face and kiss me softly and run your hands on my body and look into my eyes. I love seeing your face when you watch your cock slide in and out of my pussy you make so wet. I love when you cum in my mouth and I taste both of us on you. I love feeling you cum inside of me and filling me with you. I love that you know exactly what I like and where to touch me and what to say to me to turn me on. I love that you always always always make me cum. I love how it feels to cum on your cock. I love the sounds you make when you cum, its so jot hearing you breath harder and faster until you can't help but moan when you cum. I love it when you fuck me hard and fast. I love it when you make love to me slow and gentle. I love it when you run your hands down my arms until you reach my hands and you intertwine your fingers with mine. I love when you pull my hair and put your hands around my neck. I love that you know I will submit to your every command, desire, need and want anytime you tell me to. I love that we have the most fantastic absolutely best sex life I could ever possibly imagine, and love knowing its because we are so good together in every other way too and because we have such a strong commitment to each other and are so completely in love with each other. And I want to give you your your fantasy of "meeting" in a bar and going out to fuck in the truck in the parking lot soon...makes me hot thinking about it...I love you baby...can't wait until you're home :-*
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emeraldangel2.0
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM
7 moms liked this

you do know there's a group called "in the bedroom" that will probably give you the response you want to hear, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:47 PM
I didn't....thanks!

Quoting emeraldangel2.0:

you do know there's a group called "in the bedroom" that will probably give you the response you want to hear, right?

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM
5 moms liked this
I need to wash my eyes now. That is super dirty
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bryant1201
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Whatever tickles your pickle!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Now we're proofreading each other's "private" e-mails around here? weird

JenB1983
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM
2 moms liked this
I feel like I need a shower......
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Too much? He loves dirty talk.

Quoting kmorales7690:

I need to wash my eyes now. That is super dirty

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM
truck driver? mine is too :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Ewwwww!
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:52 PM
4 moms liked this
O.0 just make sure you dont send it mass email!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)