Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Planning first birthday and I need YOUR help!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 13 Replies

Planning my baby girls 1st birthday and it will be the Owl theme..

I need all the ideas I can get by doing things myself.. starting with decorations, food.. pretty much everything!!!!!!!!!!!

post pictures if you can too of ideas!

Thank youuu

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Pinterest would be an excellent place for you to search.

I also recommend Vistaprint.com  to do the invites-they are inexpensive and look really nice when done!  My sons theme was dinosaurs and we got them from there.

Good luck and have fun!

xsbnix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:54 PM

invites are the only thing i have done so far hahaha.. i made them myself- id post it on here but it has my address on it so lol but they are cute.. I searched pinterest but came up short. thankss!!!!

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

Pinterest would be an excellent place for you to search.

I also recommend Vistaprint.com  to do the invites-they are inexpensive and look really nice when done!  My sons theme was dinosaurs and we got them from there.

Good luck and have fun!

carter210
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:56 PM
My YDS bday is the 1st and he is turning 1 too! His theme is going to be Mickey Mouse! He LOVES MM.

I've found tons of ideas on Pinterest. Let me see if I can find the picture of the cake I made for an owl theme baby shower.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
carter210
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Here it is!

I love the colors and the theme for a 1st bday!
xsbnix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:08 PM

omg thats cutee!!!!!!!!

Quoting carter210:

Here it is!

I love the colors and the theme for a 1st bday!

xsbnix
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:09 PM

what are you typing in on pinterest for ideas?

Quoting carter210:

My YDS bday is the 1st and he is turning 1 too! His theme is going to be Mickey Mouse! He LOVES MM.

I've found tons of ideas on Pinterest. Let me see if I can find the picture of the cake I made for an owl theme baby shower.

carter210
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I just type in Mickey Mouse party.

Just go to search a type in girls owl party.

Quoting xsbnix:

what are you typing in on pinterest for ideas?

Quoting carter210:

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
I did a wishing tree for ds 2 year old birthday and loved it simple and easy to do
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM

25.  Owl ~ Night Owl Birthday Party ~ This cute Night Owl themed pajama party would be fun for any sleepover.  The table is turned into a bed, the guests wear jammies, and cute little night owls make an appearance in all of the party treats. There are also great ideas for a first birthday, like homemade onsies and chalkboard photo props.

Holy Smokes, Tip Junkie has over 60 Owl tutorials and printables, so be sure to check here first when planning your party.  Sky’s the limit on how many homemade details your party can have.

Night Owl Birthday Party

http://www.tipjunkie.com/party-ideas/birthday-parties/zoo-animal/
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Here is the google link for all things to do with the Owl party theme. Just click on each pic and then click on the individual  website

http://www.google.com/search?q=homemade+decorations+for+1st+birthday+with+an+owl+theme&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=S7v0UPL3I4eG0QGN34HIDw&sqi=2&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1600&bih=775

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)