Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do I freak out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
Ok, so I had to take my babies in to the walk in clinic. I didnt want to bring my preschoolers with to a place full of sickies. I asked my friend if she would watch them. She has her grandson the same age as my preschoolers. Her daughter is disabled and cant have custody. Her teen son is in jail, but I figure we all cant have perfect kids. Anyway, it takes me two hours and we return. I get my preschoolers. My one preschooler says his peepee hurts. My other preschooler says the other boy grabbed my son there. His peepee is cut and red. My other preschooler said that the other boy is a police man and that is what police men do. I want to freak out. What would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
jehosoba84
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:13 PM

take them to the police and file a report immediately. Document what you see.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Ummmm.....why are you even asking ???? Call the police !!!!
mom_dl6
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Have one serious f-ing talk with her ASAP !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Woah woah. The boy is a preschooler? Do not file a police report!!! Talk to the woman and get him checked. I'm also worried about where he learned that......
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM

You need to take him to the ER if there is damage, have them make a report and call the police.

ermka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:16 PM
freak out
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mom_dl6
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:17 PM

And yes like the other moms said contact the Police NOW !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I am afraid that he might have learned it from his uncle, the teen. I am panicking here. I dont want to freak my kids out! I am lost. Its a baby who touched my baby! What do I do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Woah woah. The boy is a preschooler? Do not file a police report!!! Talk to the woman and get him checked. I'm also worried about where he learned that......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:27 PM
First tell your friend. Then take your son to a dr. Also have a talk with your kids. It's like kids playing dr......you don't file a police report for it but def express concern to the friend!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am afraid that he might have learned it from his uncle, the teen. I am panicking here. I dont want to freak my kids out! I am lost. Its a baby who touched my baby! What do I do?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)