Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Twins!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
I have 2 boys! I really want a girl well 2 girls so I can have 2 of each. But I don't want 2 more pregnancies lol I want twin girls! How many of you have twins? :) was it hard to raise them?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
5babies757
by Gold Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I don't have twins but me and dh are both twins and from what our parents tell us its not easy! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
amyrebecca1853
by Amy on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:23 PM
I have two year old twins. One girl and one boy. It is definitely tough work. I of course think they're worth it but it isn't easy by any means!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
skittlefart
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:24 PM

I don't have twins, but have twin nephews that I took in my care for quite some time....difficult as fuuuccckkkkk. They would tag team it all night long...I only got 3 hours of sleep at a time if I got lucky...

100_2740_zps5829069a-1_zpsb5588e7c
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:26 PM
You know that not just an order you can put in...right?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:18 PM
Obviously I know that just wishful thinking and I want to know mommy experiences from having twins if ever get lucky enough.

Quoting Anonymous:

You know that not just an order you can put in...right?

lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I do. I love it :)
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:20 PM

I would love twins lol

aikimomof3
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I have identical twin girls. They will be 7 next month. It was hard when they were babies (always 2 mouths to feed at the same time, twice the diapers, twice the clothing and baby needs). It's definitely expensive having two at once, but thankfully they were my first, so I did not have any other baby experience, and I would not have changed it for the world. I also have a 2-year-old girl, who was a single, and it is so much easier in terms of physical strain on me (and the bank account!) But, there are ups and downs to every situation, of course.

Leah3333
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM

I am pregnant with twins, but I am also a twin and my parents tell us that we were awful, horrible children and we are lucky hey didn't drop us off on the church doorsteps. LoL, but they were joking. We are also two of 8 kids so throwing twins into the mix wasn't that much of a change.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Posts like this make me lol. Of course it is hard. And it hasn't been getting any easier as they get older.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)