Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I so want to Scream !!!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 10 Replies

DS Father we will call him J and his mother E brought my DS home on Saturday , We have 50/50 Custody both physical and legal . We have a visitation of from sat 5 pm to wed 10 am DS is with me and from wed 10 to sat 5pm hes with J . I spoke to E on Saturday that we need to plan how we are going to do School for DS , Now my idea was we keep what we have and on wed i just drop DS at school and J or E gets him from school and keep him till sat . Not a bad idea also i wanted the school that's dead center between us .

E suggested that she pick DS up take him to a school that's 2 miles from me <i walk so that's hellish walk> and let him go on a bus to there house and then later bring him to me . This gave me every kind of red flag cause they are always trying to find ways of taking him from me . I don't like it one bit . what would you do cause I feel that I may have to go back to court and I hate Court , but I will if they want to force it with me They said I rude with my idea i thought i was nice . What should I do ? and Thank You for letting me Vent DF thinks i should say FU no but I don't know if that's a good Idea . 

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Go back to court and let the judge decide.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:35 PM

say no. please say no. it'll give him a reason to say that you can't care for him properly or some crap and if you are unlucky a judge will believe him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Who is the person in your avatar pic?

robyann
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:39 PM

You probably will have to end up back in court. Be prepared to back up your choice. Try not to involve E in it, this is between you and J.

I know people who are doing this same shared parenting arrangement. The father enrolled them in school from his house before they even went to court Since they were already enrolled  the judge said that 's the school they will go to. So the mom has to drive 40 minutes one way 3 days a week.

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Who is the person in your avatar pic?

thats me its my favorite photo it was taken in 04 

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting robyann:

You probably will have to end up back in court. Be prepared to back up your choice. Try not to involve E in it, this is between you and J.

I know people who are doing this same shared parenting arrangement. The father enrolled them in school from his house before they even went to court Since they were already enrolled  the judge said that 's the school they will go to. So the mom has to drive 40 minutes one way 3 days a week.

J lives with E and honestly she does more child raising then J . But i am worried they will do something like that and i wont beable to stop it . My friend suggested i get to the school i want before they do so they dont screw me over but i rather go back to court to enforce it 

robyann
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Yeah I sort of agree with your friend. Because like my friend, her ex got to the school before her, so the judge said they were already enrolled and said not to change their school. So I think you should go ahead and enroll him in the school that you choose, then go to court, or let him take you to court if he doesn't want to cooperate with your plan.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

J lives with E and honestly she does more child raising then J . But i am worried they will do something like that and i wont beable to stop it . My friend suggested i get to the school i want before they do so they dont screw me over but i rather go back to court to enforce it 

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Agree with you i will see about getting that done asap . thankyou .

Quoting robyann:

Yeah I sort of agree with your friend. Because like my friend, her ex got to the school before her, so the judge said they were already enrolled and said not to change their school. So I think you should go ahead and enroll him in the school that you choose, then go to court, or let him take you to court if he doesn't want to cooperate with your plan.

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

robyann
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Your welcome, hope it all works out in your favor. :)

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

me too :)

Quoting robyann:

Your welcome, hope it all works out in your favor. :)

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

Quoting white_wolf454:

Quoting robyann:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)