Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i was sexually assaulted yesterday *** Update*** 1/18

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

And I totally fucked up....I went home and showered....I feel so stupid

****UPDATE****

i went and filed a report and now the guy who did this is behind bars unable to get out due to not having the money to get bailed out. his family wont even talk to him. its a class 4 Felony here in Colorado. i just wanted to let you all know how im doing. i have been seeking help and for now im ok. thanks guys

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaryJaneMama19
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

why would you do that??? come on now...this is 2013. Nobody is going to sat it's your fault...IF you're tellign the truth.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

You need to report it!

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:43 PM

You can still go to the cops. It is not abnormal for someone to shower after. It is actually pretty common.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this

i filed a report today and meet with a detective tomorrow. i have been assulated before and let it go because the guy from the first time "was a member of the community." so his wife so elagantly put it...which means he has money and im just some stupid girl faking it... which i was not and am not now...im tired of just letting things go,  of all things it was a really good friend from high school and he was high on some drug. he didnt know what he was doing but its no excuse...

MooMooNmommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM

IM SO SORRY GOD BLESS YOU

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM

thank you lol im not going to stand by and let these guys get away with it. im sick of it... i dont care if he was a high school friend of mine. what he did was wrong and he needs to know this

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I'm glad you filed a report! Can you go to a hospital and get a rape kit done? Unless you douched and scrubbed inside, chances are there's still evidence. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM

i already did that.. there wasnt much left for dna...

kybelle
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:55 PM

going to the police was the best thing you could do. Hopefully justice will be served. Keep your head up. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I met with a detective yesterday and the Guy is getting charged with a class 4 felony ...because it was forced
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured