Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not sure what to do. Do I help her or not?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
So I worked with this girl at McDonald's who I didn't really like. She was annoying and a lousy worker. She fought with most of the employees and managers didn't like her.

I guess she was fired and she filed for unemployment. She was denied because they said she was a lousy worker and dangerous. Idk if that's true as to why she was denied or why she was actually fired. It's just what she told me.

She wants me to be a witness for her in court. She said its a phone court or I could write a letter an send it in but shed need it by Wednesday. So basically I'd have to tal to someone on the phone to help her since it Tuesday...almost.

Anyway, she was annoying and I hated working with her because she was slow and never stayed in task. However I don't think she was dangerous. I hated jut about everyone who worked at McDonald's and the managers anyway so personally idc if they get screwed. But I'm just not sure what to do. If I tell the truth she might not get her benefits. But I don't want her to be mad at me for not helping. Do I fib a little to help her get the money?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:48 PM

What's the secret sauce on the McRib?

jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Just tell her you would rather stay out of it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
What's the secret sauce in the Big Mac!?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
No clue. I only worked there for 5 months and we didn't serve the Mcrib during that time.

Quoting Anonymous:

What's the secret sauce on the McRib?

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM

I had coworkers LIE so I wouldnt get my unemployment. It really hurt me.

Dont lie. Say she wasnt dangerous, but she wasnt a good worker either. If the unemployment agency realized the employer exaggerated the claim, they made decide to grant it anyway. You never know.. just be honest. ALWAYS.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM

ketchup and mayo

*bursts bubble*

Quoting Anonymous:

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

RLT2
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Stay out of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Big Mac sauce? Idk what it was exactly. Just nasty orange sauce that came in a tube that we squirt on the burger.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
She says she has ADHD and odd. But really I don't thin that's a good excuse to be a crappy worker. I wouldn't lie so she wouldn't get them though. She was nice and all. Sucks people did that to you.

Quoting BEXi:

Dont lie. Say she wasnt dangerous, but she wasnt a good worker either. If the unemployment agency realized the employer exaggerated the claim, they made decide to grant it anyway. You never know.. just be honest. ALWAYS.

sucker4myloves
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

This. Tell the truth. Don't sully yourself for a shitty worker. She doesn't deserve to be called dangerous if she wasn't; but then, if you're afraid not to do it for he because of retaliation, that makes her dangerous, does it not?

Quoting BEXi:

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)