Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

and thats my fault..how?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I am helping a teacher at my daughters school coach volleyball. We sent letters home with permission slips before Christmas. It was made clear then that they needed knee pads and if they didn't have them they wouldn't be able to play.
Well this one mom came storming in and screamed at us..how its ridiculous we won't let her dd play and how she can't get the pads until the 1st. The 1st is literally the week before the season ends

Anyway had she not yelled and pitched a fucking fit I was considering getting her kid knee pads seeing she's the only kid without them. .but the teacher made it perfectly clear that those were parental responsibility she was well aware of before she agreed to sign her child up.

Anyway. She got in my face and I was like whoa..get out of my face. Lol

I'm still on edge about it all.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Fields456
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Gotta love parents like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:01 PM

That mom is the very one who would have pitched an even greater fit if her precious little snowflake had gotten hurt during one of those practices/games because she didn't have the proper protective gear.

Being loud and obnoxious doesn't make your words carry more weight.  It just means you're loud and obnoxious.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I like to Google myself.

If you like my style, follow my blog.  I am Random Ninja - Writer of Wrongs.
Click it.  Share it.  (Tell 'em it's just a cold sore.)

robyann
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:05 PM

There's nothing you can say to someone like that, they are unreasonable and have no interest in truth.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:06 PM

crazy!

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:07 PM
It really freaked me out. I was bent over a box putting equipment up and she bent down right beside me and was literally 2 inches from my face. My hair even moved when she yelled. I can't fucking afford knee pads until the goddamn first and she's been here every practice meanwhile that girl was out all week and she practices? What kind of bullshit is that??!

I stood up and was like please back away from me..at that point the teacher came over to diffuse it. More words were said. And mom stormed off swearing and threatening calling the principal the girl she was referring to was out of school all week sick. She had a doctor note and she came today with knee pads.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:39 PM
It would have talking everything in me no to punch her in the face.

Quoting Anonymous:

It really freaked me out. I was bent over a box putting equipment up and she bent down right beside me and was literally 2 inches from my face. My hair even moved when she yelled. I can't fucking afford knee pads until the goddamn first and she's been here every practice meanwhile that girl was out all week and she practices? What kind of bullshit is that??!

I stood up and was like please back away from me..at that point the teacher came over to diffuse it. More words were said. And mom stormed off swearing and threatening calling the principal the girl she was referring to was out of school all week sick. She had a doctor note and she came today with knee pads.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)