Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implanon

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My ds is now 3 months old. Dh has been working out of town for the past 2.5 months. We were intimate on October 26th. November 20 was when I got my implanon. The nurse ran a pregnancy test (negative) before they put in the implant. The next time dh and I were intimate was on Christmas. I had a period during the first week of December and if I were not on birth control I would have ovulated around Christmas. I haven't had a period since then , but I know that implanon can make me irregular also. The past couple weeks though, something has been off. (I will take a test in about a week if I continue to feel this way.) I'm posting this to ask if you or anyone you know has become pregnant using implanon. If so, did it turn out ok? I'm terrified of being pregnant right now. This would make 3 in a row. No bashing please, I just need some advice. Thanks
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM

I don't, but I have Implanon and have " felt" pregnant so many times, right down to phantom "kicks" and everything. Take a test to ease your mind and try not to stress about it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Oh wow I bet that gets frustrating! Thank you

Quoting elephantmamaof2:

I don't, but I have Implanon and have " felt" pregnant so many times, right down to phantom "kicks" and everything. Take a test to ease your mind and try not to stress about it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)