Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How am I the bad guy?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I've been seeing a guy for about 2 months and decided to end things with him today. There were just too many issues I could not deal with any more, but now I'm the bad guy. Wth?! He compared me.to some one younger and less experienced in life than I am. When he was pissed about some thing he would give me attitude, but never tell me what his problem was. Oh and the icing on the cake, he told me of his ex ever wanted him back that he would go back to her no matter what. After all of this I am the bad guy? To hell with that. I have enough to deal with on a daily basis not to add his drama to it. Bye bye buddy and good luck to you. Smh.
so glad he never spent time around my child, except for one dinner with a group of people.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1likeme
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Vent away. Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:44 PM
Yeah. It would seem so. He's a nice guy, most of the time, but damn his issues. I have enough of my own not to add his to my list.

Quoting 1likeme:

Vent away. Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
Derari
by :::Achtung::: on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:44 PM

What a loser. He's waiting for his ex to take him back. Good you're done with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:46 PM
He's waiting for her to come back to him. She comes back when she needs/wants money. I'm the first girl that he didn't need to flash cash for to get her attention. Sad, but true.

Quoting Derari:

What a loser. He's waiting for his ex to take him back. Good you're done with him.

1likeme
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Anonymous:

Don't mistake niceness and kindness. Nice people, the ones who never say no and fill you in on all of their good deeds are usually just good manipulators. Kind people do not rub all of their good deeds in people's faces and declare how nice they are from the roof tops. Nice also wears off quickly. You soon discover just how much a nice guy resents everyone for all the nice things he does.
Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:49 PM

No, you're not the bad guy.  He sounds like a real piece of work there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Nah. Can't say that about him. I've actually known him for a long time and his siter is my child's godmother. He is actually a nice guy, but has a lot of issues I just don't have the patience for at this point. Not being over his ex doesn't help matters either.

Quoting 1likeme:

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't mistake niceness and kindness. Nice people, the ones who never say no and fill you in on all of their good deeds are usually just good manipulators. Kind people do not rub all of their good deeds in people's faces and declare how nice they are from the roof tops. Nice also wears off quickly. You soon discover just how much a nice guy resents everyone for all the nice things he does.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:58 PM
He's a loser. Plus he has no game at all. I mean, telling you he'd go back to his ex if she wanted him back? Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yeah. When he said that it took every thing I had not to flip.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

He's a loser. Plus he has no game at all. I mean, telling you he'd go back to his ex if she wanted him back? Yuck.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
I would have asked for her phone number and told him I'd plead his case to her myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah. When he said that it took every thing I had not to flip.

Quoting Nicoleb9:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)