Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant, smoking cigs, blunts and no job

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

just wanted to vent. listen to this!

a pretty old friend of mine (loosly using the word friend)  just found out she was pregnant. she is 34 and her bf is 26. they both live with their parents, have no jobs, and planned to get pregnant! she openly talks about how she smokes weed everyday, along with cigarettes and how they both are not even trying to get jobs. they are going to live at her bf's place with his parents for free. they are on medicaid. the only reason i kept up the convo was to tell her to quit the smoking (both kinds) and look for a job to support the child. she is not concerned in the least. she says her doctor has said the baby looked good so far, so why quit? mind you, shes only 12 weeks along! and she says the parents are helping them out so why get a job. (the parents think they have been looking for jobs) 

im so sickened by this girl. shes a 34 year old adult and shes acting so excited about this pregnancy yet she is doing nothing good for this child. how can she smoke weed and cigs all day and sit on her ass and expect others to support her and her child?! my husband and i are saving and scrapping by to prepare for and give our kid the most we can. i cant talk any sense in to her and it just makes me crazy to think about her poor kid. ugh. how are people like this out there?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lauren.m
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:21 PM
There are alot of them. Just dont think about her or talk to her and you wont have to stress over her.
Stacey2506
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Sounds like half the women on CM. What's her screen name?

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Well, she sounds like a real winner. 

Photobucket
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:34 PM

i am not sure if shes on here but if she is i have no clue what her name is. i only briefly talked to her a few times on facebook

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Ugh I so know how you feel. My BFF well now ex bff cuz I can't stand by her while she acts like this. Well she got knocked up by a guy she didn't even want to be with. Had a miscarriage and instead of walking away then She tried to get knocked up again and did. Meanwhile cheating on her bf and talking so much crap about him. He's a 30 something manager at a crappy restaurant lives in his mommies' extra crappy beach house in the crappy part of town. He spends all their money on pot and pills. He has no plans on making a better life for himself. He happy with taking handouts from her family. (Mind you she comes from a nice middle class family.) She has left him a few times and always goes back but never stops seeing other ppl and talking so bad about him. Well about a month ago she called me to tell me she was knocked up AGAIN and doesn't know what to do. REALLY I know what to do close your legs. She says she stays with him cuz she can't do it on her own. Ugh I hate when ppl say that. I did! I was a single mom and did it yes with help from family but she would get the same help if not more. It just makes me so mad. I told he last time she called I can't be friends with her anymore. Oh yeah come to find out she is still smoking and doing God knows what else while pregnant.  

ElitestJen
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this

She may be 34yo, but she's not an adult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)