Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you call the IRS? *venttttttttt*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

So I work at a mexican restaurant. I've been here for about 4 months now and i have been having so many problems already. They do not pay us on time like 3 weeks late. They sometimes mess up my check it has bounced twice and been the wrong amount a couple of times now. And I also have a problem with the fact that they only hire men that are illegal immigrants. Only women there are legal. Now before all the Mexicans on here get all butt hurt about why I have a problem with this is because they are assholes. The guys that work with me are always talking bad about the women there. They don't value us as people. They call us names in Spanish, which I understand bc I'm Spanish( from Spain obviously). And when you try to report the behavior to your manager he defends them. I've seen girls quit bc the guys have crossed some boundaries saying really racist things and talking trash about their families. They also make us work up to ten hrs without a break which is ridiculous, you cant sit down not even for five minutes. I'm sick of how they have been acting im obviously going to quit and I was thinking about calling the IRS on them or something to shut them down. They treat their legal employees like shit but give the illegals with no rights everything they want. The only thing is I feel bad for the few of the Mexicans that there that are actually nice. And btw some of these guys get like 200 every two weeks and work all day. The owners are just exploiting them. Making them work like slaves for shit. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)