Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So p*ssed off

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 16 Replies

My Dh just called me at work to tell me he lost his custom $1,000 wedding band. The worst part is he can't really explain why he took it off in the first place. I'm so pissed off at moment.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeahJ
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:51 PM
He can't explain why he took it off? My dh lost his once. He was going through security at court. The basket got knocked off table and everything went flying. He was late for court, looked everywhere, but had to go. He came back after court, but nobody had found it. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ihave1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM

that sucks

ajnmadismommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM

why can't he explain why he took it off??  I'm sorry though :(

winkyloafer
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:56 PM
1 mom liked this
He lost it in his butt. That's why he can't tell you. I don't blame him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Evansmommy1130

He claims he took it off to get it cleaned and put it in his jeans pocket but then never went to get it cleaned nd lost it. This to me make no since, because in 3 years of marriage he's never worried about getting it cleaned and DH has had a problem in the past with cheating.

Quoting LeahJ:

He can't explain why he took it off? My dh lost his once. He was going through security at court. The basket got knocked off table and everything went flying. He was late for court, looked everywhere, but had to go. He came back after court, but nobody had found it. :(

goodmama85
wow that sounds awfully suspicious I'm sorry :/
boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I wouldn't be pissed if there was a good reason to take it off, but if he was getting it cleaned, there was no reason to take it off before he got to the place it was getting cleaned kwim? Two days after we got married, dh took of his ring while working with a new machine and left it at work. I laughed it off because it didn't mean anything, he offered to go back and get it and I told him to save the gas. But in your case, I totally understand why you're pissed. Sounds like a bs excuse to me (not saying he's cheating, I have no idea about that, but something definitely seems off). 

Quoting Evansmommy1130:

He claims he took it off to get it cleaned and put it in his jeans pocket but then never went to get it cleaned nd lost it. This to me make no since, because in 3 years of marriage he's never worried about getting it cleaned and DH has had a problem in the past with cheating.

Quoting LeahJ:

LeahJ
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Erm. That doesn't make any sense to me either. At least my husband goes to court all the time, and is usually running late! Lol.

Quoting Evansmommy1130:

Quoting LeahJ:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:34 AM

mine has it tatooed on his finger!  he would still have to explain it even if he took it off!  LOL  He also has our wedding date tattooed on his shoulder along with our kids' birthdays!

A ring shouldnt define your marriage.

Bird16_J
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:38 AM
If hes cheated on you in the past and hes all of a sudden lost it and cant say why he took it off then hes probably cheating. A leopard doesnt change its spots and he sounds like hes doing it again. Im sorry :( i would get to the bottom of it and kick his ass to the curb! What a loser!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)