Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do these dreams mean?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

I have 2 I'd like to know the meaning of

1. DF had a dream where we went to New York (thats where he is from). We were in some building. One of his ex's comes in (she is the mother of his son). They talked for a bit and and she was leaving. She said bye I love you, and he said I love you too. She started crying, she said do you really? He said I never stopped loving you. Then he was talking quietly saying oh no, what about T***** (me) I'll never find a girl that does what she does for me. And his ex had heard and she said we could have her commited. So in the end, he had me commited to a psych ward and they left together with mine and his kids.

2. I had a dream. My 8 year old just hasn't been acting like herself. I was in her room cleaning. I lifted up the bucket that her blocks are in and found 3 baggies of weed under it. We endend up in the car driving. I told dd I was cleaning her room. She said oh, I said does everything look ok, she said yes. I said is anything missing, she said no. I said nothing under your blocks. She said, oh marijuana. Then I started crying. I said OMG, she knows what its called. Then I grounded her for a week to her room. No TV, snacks, toys, anything. She just goes to school and go to her room and sit. Comes out for meals and back in the room.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:28 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:40 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM

#1 means that he may have unresolved issues with his ex and that his current relationship may have awakened some of those feelings. In the part were he had you committed means that he feels that due to the dreams he is having you may feel left out or exluded.(not saying that any of this is true just saying thats what your dreams are saying)

#2 means that your daughter is looking for advise from you before making internal decisions.  She will need your external help to enable her to change her inner peceptions on things.  Hope this helps I have a dream book that I always use when people ask me to interpret their dreams.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Thanks, when he told me about his dream. he didn't want to. But I finally got him too. I immediately thought that maybe deep down he still has feelings for him. But she did not treat him good. She cheated on him. And took her new bf to the baby shower for dfs son when she knew df would be there. And now she has like 6 kids that aren't his.  So IDK, I hope that dream doesn't get him thinking about her.

I don't really understand what you mean by dream #2 though.

Quoting Anonymous:

#1 means that he may have unresolved issues with his ex and that his current relationship may have awakened some of those feelings. In the part were he had you committed means that he feels that due to the dreams he is having you may feel left out or exluded.(not saying that any of this is true just saying thats what your dreams are saying)

#2 means that your daughter is looking for advise from you before making internal decisions.  She will need your external help to enable her to change her inner peceptions on things.  Hope this helps I have a dream book that I always use when people ask me to interpret their dreams.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks, when he told me about his dream. he didn't want to. But I finally got him too. I immediately thought that maybe deep down he still has feelings for him. But she did not treat him good. She cheated on him. And took her new bf to the baby shower for dfs son when she knew df would be there. And now she has like 6 kids that aren't his.  So IDK, I hope that dream doesn't get him thinking about her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Dream 2 she may need your help soon if not right now, there is something currently going on that she doesnt understand and needs your help in explaining it. It could be something harmless. When there is a drug in a dream usually it means there is an internal thought or understanding that need to be clarified or explained by an outside source. Naturally that would be you since she trusts and confides in you. Mainly you can feel she is going through something or has something on her mind that she is really wondering about but hasnt talked to you about it yet. Hopefully that clears it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:58 AM

hmm, IDK. back at christmas we had the period talk. She also will be having surgery within the next month, but she hasn't really said anything much about that. she does have some test coming up in school that shes worried about. And a boy has been picking on her. I told her when boys pick one girl to pick on its because they like the girl. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Dream 2 she may need your help soon if not right now, there is something currently going on that she doesnt understand and needs your help in explaining it. It could be something harmless. When there is a drug in a dream usually it means there is an internal thought or understanding that need to be clarified or explained by an outside source. Naturally that would be you since she trusts and confides in you. Mainly you can feel she is going through something or has something on her mind that she is really wondering about but hasnt talked to you about it yet. Hopefully that clears it up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:04 AM

well I read your dream one more time and the part about you grounding her.  It means that she will be making a difficult decision and that will be looking for advise in someone who is more experienced. So that tells me she will come to you or you go to her either way she is has something important that involves a decision. Sorry I dont have anything else that jumped out at me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:22 AM
the fact that you are driving a car, and she is your passenger, means you are (or need to) steer her in the right direction. She is having some type of conflict within (hiding the drugs in her *room* {could be representative of herself}). You will, or have, *grounded* her energy (as in electricity or tree roots, not punishment). Tv, snacks, toys etc are all things that deliver or take energy; you took those from her and *grounded* her.

Does this make sense?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 1:24 AM
What color were the blocks? Or did any colors stand out to you. Even an inanimate object; if the color struck you and you remember it, it has meaning. It might be the type of issue she is having, or what topic her inner conflict is about.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Bump!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)