Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you met up with someone you met online?

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM
  • 13 Replies
Either as a one night stand or friends maybe more? How did it work out if it worked out at all?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Yup, I'm engaged to him and we have 3 kids!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
your_angel
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:07 AM
1 mom liked this
That's how I met my fiancée. We met online. I was scared because I knew I was taking a risk if you will but here we are 2 years later with a wedding date 4 weeks away and a baby on the way.lol so it all worked out :)
BrittM1988
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex husband was from craigslist....
sissykay78
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep sure did..Met him..chatted online for a year..met a few times..Started a long distance relationship. Moved in together for a few years and now we've been married a few years and expecting a baby girl in 2 months:) He's my best friend. Thank god for internet:P
.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:09 AM
1 mom liked this

My mom met her current boyfriend online at Match, I was very iffy, but he's a great guy and makes her insanely happy :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah, it is hit and miss. I dated a couple men but every once and a while I was like wait where is the guy from the pic? Nothing wrong with meeting online, it is a great way find people, but just as in life there are lots of liars and creeps so just make sure you don't put yourself in a bad situation.
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Yeah, I met a guy when I was 16 and dated him for about 6 months. It didn't work out, but he was a really great guy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happy41ce
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Yes.. Was married 4 yrs and divorced him..
Met my current husband online too :) been married a year and expecting in August!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:14 AM

Definitely not with a romantic kind of relationship. I made a friend who has the same hobbies as me. Turns out we are about the same age and have sons nearly the same age. We chat on the phone and have gotten together a few times. She lives in the state north of me, so it isn't too bad of a drive. Yep, it was a strange way to make a new friend, but hey it worked! I did not meet her on CM, though she did introduce me to CM. I met her through a knitting group on yahoo groups.

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Yup.

The last didnt work..he was scared of committing cuz of dd.

The last one was a wacko.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN