Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

gah! its so annoying when.........

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
You run out of conditioner before the shampoo that goes with it! Lol

What annoys you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Keatonzmom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Lol. Well that definitely would annoy me since there is no way on earth I can wash my hair without conditioner. It would be a disaster. Like I kid putting gum in their hair. 

What annoys me is when you have everything but one important ingredient to make dinner and you have to struggle to get the kids in the car to drive less than a mile up the road to go to the store for one thing! Lol.

pregnancy calendar

babygirl7161
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Yes that does suck! I've re-thought meals like that, mostly because the closest store is like 15minutes away. I live in the middle of no-where and A trip for one thing turns into a whole shopping trip lol

I'm mixed everything for cookies one Fay before I realised I didn't have any vanilla.

Quoting Keatonzmom:

Lol. Well that definitely would annoy me since there is no way on earth I can wash my hair without conditioner. It would be a disaster. Like I kid putting gum in their hair. 

What annoys me is when you have everything but one important ingredient to make dinner and you have to struggle to get the kids in the car to drive less than a mile up the road to go to the store for one thing! Lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AllyRy
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I never run out of conditioner first. I usually run out of shampoo while the conditioner is still half full.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keatonzmom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM

See and that's the worse when you've already started preparing something because you don't realize you don't have what you need. Ugh! lol. 

Quoting babygirl7161:

Yes that does suck! I've re-thought meals like that, mostly because the closest store is like 15minutes away. I live in the middle of no-where and A trip for one thing turns into a whole shopping trip lol

I'm mixed everything for cookies one Fay before I realised I didn't have any vanilla.

Quoting Keatonzmom:

pregnancy calendar

babygirl7161
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Really! I wish it was that way for me. I have this awesome smelling mandarin orange shampoo left ( like 1/4 bottle)and the conditioner is gone :(

Quoting AllyRy:

I never run out of conditioner first. I usually run out of shampoo while the conditioner is still half full.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babygirl7161
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM
I know! And keep a pretty well stocked kitchen because of how far away the stores are. I was so sure I had a new bottle lol all i found in my cabinet was coconut extract.

Quoting Keatonzmom:

See and that's the worse when you've already started preparing something because you don't realize you don't have what you need. Ugh! lol. 

Quoting babygirl7161:

Quoting Keatonzmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toadstoolmama
by Gold Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Tell me your secret!!

Quoting AllyRy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaiser10123
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:12 AM
I don't use Shampoo at all and I also use conditioner and will never run out because I make my own conditioner :)
My DH peeing with the door open annoys the heck out of me Aaaggghhh
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aphrodite7400
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:13 AM

me too!!  i always have to get more shampoo and i have a few half full bottles of conditioner laying around.  ugh!  LOL 

Quoting AllyRy:

Keatonzmom
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Same here, We're stocked up like crazy. Not because we live far from the grocery store but because we both absolutely hate grocery shopping lol. So I try to get everything I could possibly think of that I would cook with. 

Quoting babygirl7161:

I know! And keep a pretty well stocked kitchen because of how far away the stores are. I was so sure I had a new bottle lol all i found in my cabinet was coconut extract.

Quoting Keatonzmom:

Quoting babygirl7161:

Quoting Keatonzmom:

pregnancy calendar

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN